Divine Genetics HellFire OG Kush

• Thread starter ShivaSkunkPunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

100 7753

:snaphappy: only got this one as the cam went ca-poot, sadly my copy passed so she'll get the reveg treatment, really really nice lookin lady, i'll get some more pics and show her off a bit more, right around 5 weeks here... Peace SSP

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn this strain sounds super crazy bomb.. The plant looks like she's puttin out some monster size buds.. That's 1 big ass OG Kush bud.. Can't wait 2 see more of her if u get another camera

SoSour

SoSour

Is that a 1 gallon air-pot it's in?
I guess you've chopped, cured & smoked this by now.. ...
What's the verdict? 8/10 .. ...9/10 ?? .. .... 9.5/10 ?? .. ...
What's she taste like ??
A typical OG ?, or some kinda lemony-diesel, or a fruity blend?

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Yeah man lookin nice! How she smell?

Right on ape, many thanks homeskillet, i'm getting hints of lemon/cleaner

Damn this strain sounds super crazy bomb.. The plant looks like she's puttin out some monster size buds.. That's 1 big ass OG Kush bud.. Can't wait 2 see more of her if u get another camera

Thx MG, she's different than the handful of other OG/Kush's i've run up to this point. My only regret is flowering her in only a 1gal smart pot, she'd really put out with more wiggle room. Blazed = yup, Batteries = yup... stay tuned playboy

Ssp crushing it with the dankies per usual! Damn u have a sick lineup homes

Whatup Pimp'n, i'm trying my best to weather this heatwave and get'm to the finish line. Not my best round, gonna shut down the indoor and come back swingin in the late summer/fall better prepared. Oh, 2nd times the charm ;) SFV is strutting its stuff, catch ya later.

Is that a 1 gallon air-pot it's in?
I guess you've chopped, cured & smoked this by now.. ...
What's the verdict? 8/10 .. ...9/10 ?? .. .... 9.5/10 ?? .. ...
What's she taste like ??
A typical OG ?, or some kinda lemony-diesel, or a fruity blend?

Sour, whatup doe, good to cya making the rounds... she's still plumpin' and looks like she'll finish in t-minus 10 days. Definatley lemon-fuel so far, rock hard nugs to boot. I'm happy I left a lot of the lower stuff intact, the reveg should be that much easier.

Almost Home
100 7818
100 7834
100 7842
100 7850
100 7861
100 7863
100 7867
100 7868
100 7871
100 7878
100 7880

SoSour

SoSour

Definitely a looker Shiva, she's trichin' up nicely as she approaches the finish line. I've got some of logic's gear just waiting to hit the table! So much dank, so little time! What camera did you end up with? Whatever it is, it sure takes nice close-ups! :joyful:

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
couple quik photos day 35ish. i popped 5 beans and selected 1 based on veg profiles only, dam she stacks. in the 2nd photo the cola is almost 2 ft long! not as frosty as my whitefireog but then most Ogs ive seen are not. seems to be a yielder. nuggs r nice n firm 2! I think ima pop the rest of the pack. Igot some time off so ill be taking some better photos and updating
confu
confu.
P1050960
P1050965
P1050967

beaker

beaker

looks killer, great job with these.

Keep up the good work!

Beaker

C

Crabboyjimmy

I just had some indica dom plants do this to me with the rounded non serated leaves from the buds. I thought it might have been due to its being the closest one to the door ( i.e. light leaks ) , but now Im wondering. Is this common in some strains?

Latest posts

Top Bottom