Divine Genetics Lab Testing Results

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Thanks to @Drdre and @Moe Lasses for taking there time to get some of my gear tested :)

Moe Lasses - Chem Cookies

Chem cookies

DrDre - Chemdog #4 x Girl Scout Cookies
Chem4xgsc dawgy treat cut

DrDre - Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies
Sour d x gsc

william76

william76

Anyone know the gsc s1,s percentage? Either way its there in black and white,divines gear is the fire!76

DigitalGenetics

DigitalGenetics

Breeder
Divine genetics whats the best seed for outdoors in ontario we pick around oct 1 its cold and wet here.

Thanks
Hogwash

kds710

kds710

Is there results on the Chemdog D x GSC anywhere the most chem cookie info and grows I've seen are the Chemdog #4 cookies . Impressive too

One Flip

One Flip

Is there results on the Chemdog D x GSC anywhere the most chem cookie info and grows I've seen are the Chemdog #4 cookies . Impressive too
Did you snag a pack of those? I was about to crack mine. SMF ran through a pack or two and found some killer phenos.. stacked!

kds710

kds710

And no kiddin the phenos smf found are ridiculous. Hoping to find something just as drool inducing as any of the pictures i've seen

One Flip

One Flip

Wow, what good timing!! thats always exciting when you see that envelope in the box! how do you crack your seeds? I've always used the paper towel method & then drop them in promix.. after seeing Nspecta drop a couple hundred in 4" pots and water with a 95% success rate, I'm rethinking my methods.. I just cant decide which packs to practice on lol.. I also see you have that MPK pack lurking underneath;) loud fruity smells in that pack! @kds710

kds710

kds710

Wow, what good timing!! thats always exciting when you see that envelope in the box! how do you crack your seeds? I've always used the paper towel method & then drop them in promix.. after seeing Nspecta drop a couple hundred in 4" pots and water with a 95% success rate, I'm rethinking my methods.. I just cant decide which packs to practice on lol.. I also see you have that MPK pack lurking underneath;) loud fruity smells in that pack! @kds710
I've been using the old faithful moist paper towel method. I put the seeds in a pill bottle lined w/sandpaper and shake it until the tiger stripes fall off, then i give em a light scuff on the seams, from there into the folded moist paper towel. 99.9% of the time it's not much more than 12 hrs before they've cracked with taps growin out

Growin Grass

Growin Grass

@kds710 Them roots are jumping outta those seeds screaming "who they hell is waking me up like this?"

Top Bottom