Divine Genetics Pic's

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

Nice job blazer, excited to run those lapk x gsc, hoping to find some nice 50/50 phenos and a GSC dom pheno, actually just smoked some 303 apex kush, shout out to bud patch for those def some fire in his gear. Have a sick triangle Kush Dom Pheno too, but just ripped our Lapk/uzbeki Dom keeper and had to finish it off with a rip of biker kush, Sooo potent and tasty and great yielder for a OG.

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
Purple Urkle X Hell's Angels OG.. grown outdoor this past season.. the plants went completely black, super loud pungent sweet grape from a distance with a touch of fuel if you get right into the nug and sniff.
2014 10 13 12 09 48 130
2014 10 15 15 46 48 58
2014 10 17 13 50 43 790

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
Mostly purple grape sweetness on the inhale with a little sour/fuely lingering taste after exhale. That was the only pheno I ran outdoors this year, took cuts of it and ran a few plants though. Here is a pic of a pheno I had in the past ran indoors along with a Fire OG x Hell's Angels nug to the right of it. Really enjoyed the Fire cross as well, didn't get many pics but big ass nugs of OG goodness.
FAOGPUOGjpeg

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
Nice sounds tasty that fire x ha is some dank Also
Nugz looking proper nice work!
Thanks brother! Not used to the new quote feature haha, been awhile since I posted.. I need to get my hands on some new Divine GSC crosses! All your pics are looking killer btw... keep up the good work man!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Purple Urkle X Hell's Angels OG.. grown outdoor this past season.. the plants went completely black, super loud pungent sweet grape from a distance with a touch of fuel if you get right into the nug and sniff.
Awesome thread or dare is say quite DiVine~ :-) ... Loved the looks of that .PUxHA og.. grown in the great outdoors..
Grow strong.. and keep those Genetics Crankin..

Latest posts

Top Bottom