Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

I was feeding them some canna rhizotonic and cannazym but at flip I switched to some cns17. They are doing good on it, but I'm thinking of adding some rhizo and zym to the mix too.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Sup Farmers. Big day yesterday chop chop. Got everything chopped down and trimmed up. Then I set up the flood and drain table and got the new plants in. (today will be day one flip). Also took some new clones. The buds were so sticky and frosty I wanted to smoke the trim just looking at it lol. The White Blaze had two foot long colas, but was pre-mature. I figure it is a 10 to 12 week strain and with the right setup would grow some monster plants. My homie is keeping it alive so we can grow some monsters outdoor next summer. The Sour Urkle turned all yellow and purple during fade and had some fantastic tops. Both bubbas were frosty as hell and a pleasure to trim. Some pics.

Those are some monster nugs man.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Your plants are insane dude. So healthy.

It's killin me not to have something started yet but I have to get rid of some first.

That solar setup is going to be cool when you get it set up!

Mine are doing great right now. The seedling seems to be a shorter pheno which is giving me a little problem, but no biggie. I'll just prop it up to the net if I have to. The two clones are stretching bigtime and the net is almost full except for a few squares around the outside and the spot in the front left where the seedling will pop through. Lights are out now, but here's a pic from two days ago. Bubbas Girls.

20171129 1806541
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

That solar setup is going to be cool when you get it set up!

Mine are doing great right now. The seedling seems to be a shorter pheno which is giving me a little problem, but no biggie. I'll just prop it up to the net if I have to. The two clones are stretching bigtime and the net is almost full except for a few squares around the outside and the spot in the front left where the seedling will pop through. Lights are out now, but here's a pic from two days ago. Bubbas Girls.

I was able to catch two possibly viable seeds from that Royal Nepal Kush. Hoping to save more but already lost a few to bowl related incidents. If I can get enough and they end up with good phenos, I want to get some down to you. We'll see this Spring where I'm at. Their possible 'X' with Chocolate Diesel could make for very interesting plants.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Day 20. The new pheno (seedling) isn't near as stretchy. It will be interesting to see the difference in the buds. I made some ice water hash and dry ice hash yesterday that came out killer. I used the rosin press to squish the water hash into a slab. Have a great week!!

20171204 1906311
20171203 1541311
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Day 20. The new pheno (seedling) isn't near as stretchy. It will be interesting to see the difference in the buds. I made some ice water hash and dry ice hash yesterday that came out killer. I used the rosin press to squish the water hash into a slab. Have a great week!!

Sheesh, I can't get over how healthy your plants look. They're so appealing, I just want to rip off the leaves and sniff em.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Man I really screwed that up. I just got my alert today from my phone calendar and today is day 15. Don't know where I got day 20 lol.

brazel

brazel

The two clones were about 8 inches above where my net goes so last night I supercropped them and threw the net on. The seedling hasn't reached that high yet. They were starting to drain too slow so I decided to up-pot. The roots were clogging the whole thing up. I put some hydroton in the bottom of the new pots so hopefully they don't lock up again.
Like whoa! Dem roots
how long was it in there? What size pot? How big the plant?

Farmer P

Farmer P

Like whoa! Dem roots
how long was it in there? What size pot? How big the plant?
That was a one gallon pot. Now their in I think about two gallon pots, not exactly I think their metric or something not sure. The plants are the ones in the picture a few posts up (two bubba girl clones and one seedling). They don't produce very big buds but they are fire. This is my first try at a scrogg and it's kind of sad looking. The net is too stretchy and already broke in a couple spots. I think next time I'll string the net myself instead of the cheap pre-fab net and make it nice and tight.

Organikz

Organikz

On my next harvest i think i'm throwing all the leftovers into ice hash. any tips man? I've never done ice water. Always did the old way with everclear and a good 30 second shake n strain.

I know you need to keep your icewater in the fridge and bud should be frozen...anything else?

Latest posts

Top Bottom