Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Nice! A guy I met that presses large quantities said he uses the pucks that are left over to make butter. I got a jar building up in the freezer so I may give it a try.

Thanks. I bought a 5" silicon container to store my pucks. It's airtight, heat resistant, non-stick, and I could probably freeze it as well. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with them but I did at least want them sealed. Also bought a 4" Sharper because my 2.5" grinder was giving me blisters. Can do it in a 5th of the time now and doesn't require such a tight grip. The 4" can grind up to 11g but it's faster to do it 6g at a time. It was really hard for me to drop a 50 spot on a grinder of any sise but the 4" was worth it. I have other brands but none of them cut through flower like my two Sharpers. Anything will due if your just rolling a jay but when your grinding for hours at a time the Sharper's super aggresive blades make life much easier. They cut more than crush and that leaves the chopping chamber with wider spaces between teeth and less resin crushed out to gum it up.

20171224 202711

I've started doing blended wax and my extractions for clean e-vape cartridge fills are fully dialed in now.

20171224 211145

The cartridge on the bottom was my first attempt. I extracted from an unfiltered puck and it left too much particulate in the juice. The one above was extracted using a 90u nylon squish bag. I also changed over to a strawberry flavored wax liquidiser which covered up the taste of the pg a lot better.
20171224 211357

I'm mostly making the cartridges to sell to my co-op's members. I, myself, prefer using an 18" bong with a quartz nail or this quad quartz coil e-mod that's voltage/temp is set specifically for wax dabs. I'm buying an e-jiuce blast tank for it this next week to use for testing on future liquid batches.

Last edited:
Farmer P

Farmer P

Day one week 7. I'm going to start flush this friday and go for two weeks. Harvesting on Wednesday has got to stop. I need the whole weekend to let the smell fade off of me lol. Buds are looking nice and frosty and smelling great. This run is Bubbas girl #1 and 2 (3 plants). Next run I have a clone of each of those and a couple new seedlings Hyper Cherry pie and White Widow x C99. I'm leaning toward them both being female, but I'm waiting for the hairs to be sure. Hope everyone's having a great week. Some Pics.

Flower cab
Bud pic
Veg
Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time. The flower cabinet is being flushed now. Harvest day is 1-19. Both my Hyper Cherry Pies ended up being males :mushtache:. The good news is that White Widow x C99 is a girl, so next run will be Bubbas girl phenos 1 and 2 plus the ww x c99. I made a new veg light with 6 two foot HO 24w tubes 144 watts on some styrofoam insulation. I was gonna use wood painted white but when I was looking through my scraps I saw a piece of insulation that was the right size already. It's working great. I also finished my next gen. drying box. I put hooks on it to hang the buds and bought some small clips with hooks hanging out of them so I can just clamp it on a bud and hang it quick. I use frozen water bottles in it and the extraction fan goes on a timer. The girls are stinkin bigtime, I cant wait to try it out. Some pics.

Flower
Dark shot
Flower closeup
Veg
Veg light
Veg light top
Drying box
Box hook side
Clip on hooks
Farmer P

Farmer P

Sup Farm. Got everything chopped and hung today. Super stinky and sticky. Got my res ready for the next round, just waiting for lights on to move in the new plants. I'll take some clones of them and I put some new beans in water just now, G-13 haze and White Fire OG Kush. They will probably end up outdoors since it will be warming up by the time they're ready. I'll play it by ear. I also picked up some dry hydroponic nutes, Masterblend. I think what I got will last years and it was only 35 bucks. I'm not running them yet, I'll wait until I run out of the CNS17. Some Pics.

BG1 plant cut
Trimming
Buds hanging
MasterBlend
Farmer P

Farmer P

Hash came out killer full melt with the 73 micron screen. The new run is on day 3 already, Bubbas Girl phenos 1 and 2 plus the White Widow x C99. Should be another good run.
Clones are in cloner and new seeds should be popping soon.

Hashish
Top View
Side View plants
New seeds in dome
jipp

jipp

Sup Farm. Got everything chopped and hung today. Super stinky and sticky. Got my res ready for the next round, just waiting for lights on to move in the new plants. I'll take some clones of them and I put some new beans in water just now, G-13 haze and White Fire OG Kush. They will probably end up outdoors since it will be warming up by the time they're ready. I'll play it by ear. I also picked up some dry hydroponic nutes, Masterblend. I think what I got will last years and it was only 35 bucks. I'm not running them yet, I'll wait until I run out of the CNS17. Some Pics.

please tell me that is not over priced Epsom salt. hah.

incogneato

incogneato

Chunky buds, nice bro!

Farmer P

Farmer P

The G-13 Haze and the White Fire OG Kush (both feminized) sprouted yesterday and are looking good. Usually I don't use any perlite but the shop was out of my canna coco so I got this black magic at home depot to try out. It has the perlite already mixed in.

20180124 0513411
Farmer P

Farmer P

Super Sunday update. The numbers are in on the last harvest. I ended up with 194.52 grams of Bubba Girl #1 and 49.8 gm of Bubbas girl #2 for a total of 244.32 gm or about 8.7 oz. Plus a half oz of killer full melt 73u bubble hash. Not to bad for cookie buds. Taste is killer but not quite that best of the best I'm looking for. Snobbish I know lol. The next runs are shaping up, in the flower closet (BG1, BG2, and WWxC99) the net is filling fast in the stretch day 17 and getting some nuggs. The veg cabinet has G-13 Haze, White Fire OG Kush, and from clone WWxC99. Hope we have a good Super Bowl!

Whole harvest
BG1and2
BG2 2
Harvest jars
Day 17
Babies
incogneato

incogneato

Ki
Super Sunday update. The numbers are in on the last harvest. I ended up with 194.52 grams of Bubba Girl #1 and 49.8 gm of Bubbas girl #2 for a total of 244.32 gm or about 8.7 oz. Plus a half oz of killer full melt 73u bubble hash. Not to bad for cookie buds. Taste is killer but not quite that best of the best I'm looking for. Snobbish I know lol. The next runs are shaping up, in the flower closet (BG1, BG2, and WWxC99) the net is filling fast in the stretch day 17 and getting some nuggs. The veg cabinet has G-13 Haze, White Fire OG Kush, and from clone WWxC99. Hope we have a good Super Bowl!
Killed it bro. Looks like you'll enjoy the game either way!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Ki

Killed it bro. Looks like you'll enjoy the game either way!

Thx bro. I was just screwing around with the numbers and 244 gm divided by 315 watts would be .77 gm/watt. Not sure if that's really how you are supposed to calculate it. Also my flower cabinet is 33 in by 45 in so that comes to 10.31 square feet. So 23.7 gm. per sq. ft. Not even sure if anyone uses that one lol. Anyway, yeah gonna enjoy the game in a bit.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Your killing me with the fog farmer p! Do you live next to swamp thing?:D
Everything looks great!

Top Bottom