Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

sounds fun to me.. but id have to like be a wimp about it.

inter tube ! body no do the ski thing. id hit the bunny slopes :p

and dab it up, while the young bucks try to impress everyone with there fancy sking. heh.

I had my daughter look it up. We're gonna go next weekend. The temperature is dropping and it may snow up there a lot before then. Plus they make a lot of snow. Should be cool.

jipp

jipp

I had my daughter look it up. We're gonna go next weekend. The temperature is dropping and it may snow up there a lot before then. Plus they make a lot of snow. Should be cool.
i want pictures :) it will be a trip to see snow aka ski place, last time i was a sking thing snowboarding was pretty damn popular. hah was just taking off i guess around 1998 or some shit.. laughs.

Utah420dude

Utah420dude

I was originally going to do dwc, but I started getting some brown algae and was concerned about pithium after reading about slime. So after reading some here I decided to go with canna coco. I got some Gorilla Glue clones through a friend and I also sprouted two Power Plant Primo's. Two of the Gorilas are in pure coco and the rest have 30% perlite mixed in. Started to get too stinky in the garage so I made a little scrubber box. The clones weren't ready, but I got tired of seeing my box sitting empty, so I told my friend to give them to me and I'd wait for the roots myself. One rooted immediately so I have 6 plants in different stages. The one in front is on day 18 of flower, the other 3 Gorillas are 9 days behind and the two Power Plant (on left) are still in veg.
Damn dude that’s a sweet set up!

Top Bottom