Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Day 10 and I'm down to four plants all from seed. I found two males in the last two days. One black mamba and today the hyper cherry pie. So what's left is three black mambas and the white fire og kush(back right). The best looking mamba bm#1(back left) showed female today :cool: so I got two fems in back and the two in the front still haven't shown. My guess is females but we'll see. Only a few weeks veg time on the mambas so they probably won't get too big but we'll see.
Hope everyone has a great week!

Day 10
Closeup
Farmer P

Farmer P

Day 23

First pic:
The veg box. Two different Black Mamba phenos(#1 and#4) and my last bubba seed (LCB or Last Chance Bubba). Plus a bunch of best boy tomatoes.
Second pic:
Flower box with Black Mamba #1 back left, Black Mamba#4 back right and White Fire OG in front. All doing well after a massive day 21 defol. ✌

20180414 143051
20180414 152324
Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time Day 30. Everything is going well. I don't know when I'll be able to pop some, but couldn't pass up the 4-20 half off sale at Greenpoint. I picked up two packs:
https://greenpointseeds.com/breeders/greenpoint-seeds/cookies-n-chem-seeds/
and
https://greenpointseeds.com/breeders/greenpoint-seeds/tomahawk-gorilla-glue-4-gg4-seeds/
Still like 5 hours left on the sale I think.

Anyway the late sprout from the black mamba that I thought was male turned out to be female so I'm flowering it. That gives me three different black mamba phenos and the white fire og up front on the right. The back left is black mamba #1 pheno and it is the biggest and best growing hopefully it is a keeper. And in veg still just two mamba phenos and the new bubba sprout. The little bubba skipped the three leaf. First set one blade and next set 5 blades. Best Boy tomatoes are jamming too.
Some pics.

All 4 in cabinet
Close up two lowers
BM1 top cola day 30
Veg
Bubba closeup
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Update time Day 30. Everything is going well. I don't know when I'll be able to pop some, but couldn't pass up the 4-20 half off sale at Greenpoint. I picked up two packs:
https://greenpointseeds.com/breeders/greenpoint-seeds/cookies-n-chem-seeds/
and
https://greenpointseeds.com/breeders/greenpoint-seeds/tomahawk-gorilla-glue-4-gg4-seeds/
Still like 5 hours left on the sale I think.

Anyway the late sprout from the black mamba that I thought was male turned out to be female so I'm flowering it. That gives me three different black mamba phenos and the white fire og up front on the right. The back left is black mamba #1 pheno and it is the biggest and best growing hopefully it is a keeper. And in veg still just two mamba phenos and the new bubba sprout. The little bubba skipped the three leaf. First set one blade and next set 5 blades. Best Boy tomatoes are jamming too.
Some pics.

Woah, that Bubba is a keeper. Nice leaf structure.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I'm hoping it is at least as good as the last one I grew. I should have kept that one but I let the clone die from neglect then after I harvested I realized what I lost. Hopefully this one will be better. They all have had a tendency to herm, but they don't put out much pollen. I only found one seed in my last batch, but the smoke was pretty primo. I may keep her around for a while this time, but I also got a lot of good stuff to sprout so it may be hard to keep. It will end up going head to head with some of the new beans I bought and only the best will stay. I still have a couple hyper cherry pie beans left that I haven't given up on. My buddy's HCP got all seeded by a bad herm he grew of some freebie beans, but was still great weed. Too much to sprout and not enough space and time! :cool:

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I'm hoping it is at least as good as the last one I grew. I should have kept that one but I let the clone die from neglect then after I harvested I realized what I lost. Hopefully this one will be better. They all have had a tendency to herm, but they don't put out much pollen. I only found one seed in my last batch, but the smoke was pretty primo. I may keep her around for a while this time, but I also got a lot of good stuff to sprout so it may be hard to keep. It will end up going head to head with some of the new beans I bought and only the best will stay. I still have a couple hyper cherry pie beans left that I haven't given up on. My buddy's HCP got all seeded by a bad herm he grew of some freebie beans, but was still great weed. Too much to sprout and not enough space and time! :cool:

I hear ya. I've got three extra at this point. Four are supposed to be fems, so if I can 5/8 remaining to be female I'll be right on track. 3 indoor/6 outdoor

Top Bottom