Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Trimming was a breeze. It only took about 3 and 1/2 hrs and I did a good finish job. Smells are intixicating and smoke report to come in a few weeks. Have a great week!

Yup, that's how I make my spinach too, doesnt work so well on corn though.

Very very nice harvest. I hope you finally got your chronic.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Yup, that's how I make my spinach too, doesnt work so well on corn though.

Very very nice harvest. I hope you finally got your chronic.

Lol those are collard greens. I'm sorta hopeful that these will be closer to the taste I'm looking for, but I'm really excited about the next ones. The Thug Life's are growing great with nice fat trunks and they smell great, but one smells more than the others. I'm hoping that's the one! Extreme OG x Triple OG. I know there's some fire in them genes somewhere I just need to get lucky.

Farmer P

Farmer P

The numbers are in I got 56 grams frome the cookies n chem, 65 grams from the tomahawk, and 77 grams from the black mamba for alltogether just under 200 gm. (198.5) That's .63gm/watt not stellar numbers. I could have easily fit more plants in there I'll have to try it sometime. The quality is super high probably the best I've ever achieved. Some Pics.

3 jars
Mamba
Closeup
3rdpic
Bubblehash
Crocks
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

The numbers are in I got 56 grams frome the cookies n chem, 65 grams from the tomahawk, and 77 grams from the black mamba for alltogether just under 200 gm. (198.5) That's .63gm/watt not stellar numbers. I could have easily fit more plants in there I'll have to try it sometime. The quality is super high probably the best I've ever achieved. Some Pics.

That looks really good.

Srenots

Srenots

Nice work bro !

Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time.
The smoke report is in and it is good. This was the best run I've ever had for sure. I think I got kinda lucky on the vpd. I need to remember to start my grow at the same time next year. This next one is a little slower I think due to the cold temps in the garage, but they are still looking great and smelling special. The cowboy kush has a serious funk to it. The contenders for a chance at keeper are cowboy kush (left in the pic) and thug life 2 and 3. Hopefully one will be worthy.
Edit: oh yeah today is day 15 from flip.
Edit 2: I just thought of the fact that this last run had a lot of extra veg time due to the outdoor re-veg fiasco. That may also be part of why they did so well!

The1
Last edited:
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Got my new carbon filter. 8" x 20" with black and a white pre-filter. Kicks ass!! Clean air no smell and silent (obviously not completely silent but not at all obnoxious) on low setting.

https://www.amazon.com/Activated-Ch...sr=8-3-spell&keywords=Terabloom+8+inch+filter

Inline 8" fan w/ speed control.

https://www.amazon.com/VIVOSUN-Inli...618&sr=8-4&keywords=vivosun+8+inch+inline+fan

That's nice.

I love the description of the faux leather muffler, "sturdy vegan leather", ROFL.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Some fingers on the plant on the left, first pic, is it an Auto?
No, these all took the whole 8 weeks to even show sex. The left and middle are thug life (triple og x extreme og) and the one on the right is greenpoint's cowboy kush (stardawg x hells angels og). I don't know what you see there, but I noticed both thug life are now throwing saw tooth leaves.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Those are really really plush plants man. I'm really diggin em dude. I bet those big 'ol fat elephant ears produce a lot of sugar and cause great growth rates.
Yeah, these thug life's have some big ass palm fronds. It kind of seems like it's gona be leafy which means more work trimming, but if it's got that strong og taste I'll be happy. My buddy grew out a pack of geeenpoint's dream catcher and came up with a great tasting pheno #9. I told him that #9's the bees knees, so he said I can come get a cut any time. I'll probably get one this weekend for next run.

Top Bottom