Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

Been a couple weeks, time for an update. The clones sherbert 1 &2, and GG4 are flowering about day 19. The seedlings bubba 1 & 2 are not showing flowers yet. I'm trying to think of a good way to cut down the light since the days are getting longer and I don't want them to re-veg. Was thinking big trash cans turned upside down over them every day in the evening. It would be nice to set up some kind of retractable awning. The little clone is starting to take off, I switched it to 12/12 yesterday. Some Pics.

Farmer P

Farmer P

So I decided to try a retractable shade. The shade cloth I used still lets light through, but I doubled it up and it cuts the light down a lot. I hope it's enough to trick them into staying in flower. You can see the shade cloth rolled up on top.

Retractable Shade
Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time. It was dark and rainy all day yesterday so I kept the cover on. Some rain still drips through so the plants are a little wet. The sherbert #2 that I originally didn't like because it seemed to0 sensitive to nutes has by far the best bud formation. (glad i didn't cull it) I have some kind of bugs that only come out at night and like to chomp on leaves. I don't want to use any kind of pesticides so I'm just keeping an eye on the situation. They aren't doing too much damage to the MJ plants, but they destroyed all my jalapenos and some of my tomatoes. I'm hoping mother nature will send some predators to control the situation. It does seem to be getting better. I can't seem to figure out how to add pictures, then comments, then more pictures, comments etc. , so I have to make multiple posts to comment on my own pics. If someone could explain it would be nice. Some pictures.

Garden shot,

Full shot
Full shot
bttrthnbuttr

bttrthnbuttr

Ok first of grow looks awesome. Secondly I'm really intrigued at the honey thing.

bttrthnbuttr

bttrthnbuttr

I'm all about this kind of thing. Not really related but kind of, I have a worm farm right now that is producing about 3 lbs of castings every two days. I am definitely going to be doing some research into this tho. Thanks for the inspiration.

jipp

jipp

@Farmer P hey man im realing loving the big fucking indi leafs on your bubbas. laughs.

do you know any back story to them? i have some pre 98 bubba wax and it kicks my ass with a large dab. laughs.

i can only imagine anything bubba in its gonna be good regardless of names..

hope you are having a nifty evening/morning/day.

chris.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thanks Chris. I've had some killer bubba from the dispensary and I'm hoping this is at least close. I ordered them online from sensible seeds, but they were bred at greenhouse seeds. A friend of mine is growing a pre 98 right now. After these finish I may get a cut from him and grow it out to compare. I heard the pre 98 tastes like some of the best ever. I've yet to try any wax. I've smoked plenty of hash though and I imagine it's similar? Good day to you too sir.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time. Things are moving along ok. Bubba #1 has some flowers showing, kind of hard to see with the lush vegetation all around them. Bubba #2 looks like it will have some any day now. Sherbert #1 is doing ok, but #2 is kicking a:fire::fire:. The buds are way bigger than #1 and GG4 even though they all started showing at the same time. Maybe it's a true 8 weeker. The GG4 is also impressive since it has so many tops. Should be a good yield for a small bush. The little Bubba 2 clone looks like it is about to start showing flowers. When it does I'll start spraying it daily with colloidal silver to try and get some nanners for some feminized crosses. I'm thinking bubba 2 x bubba 1 and bubba 2 x GG4 for some bubba glue. I've never tried it so we'll see how it goes. I'm hoping the pollen sacks don't take too long to form. When they do I'll move it far away from the rest then catch the pollen and apply it carefully to a couple of branches with a small paint brush and tag the branches. Some Pics.

Bubba clone
Bubba clone 2
Colloidal Silver
Top Bottom