Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thanks Bro, feel free to post anything here anytime. Hope you're having a nice weekend. I took the family out to the lake jet skiing yesterday. We had a blast.
Awesome brother.. You know me, I slide in, add a comment or 2, photo bomb other threads to feed my ego, then wonder off untill somebody finds me with a silver alert :)

Buddy let me use his for the day. I was considering buying it..
Took the fam jet sking 2 yrs ago... 1100 ski doo... costs me $80 in gas for the day :(
I gave it back to my buddy!

Farmer P

Farmer P

I've got some gas sippers. Not the fastest on the lake, but they go faster than the speed limit and faster than most people seem willing to go anyways. 80 bucks isn't too bad, I spend that much on just food at Disneyland lol. I know where I'd rather be.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Just a quick update. Buds are swelling up a little. It's been hard to keep the temps up. I noticed the other day that it never even got above 70 inside the box. The power plants are starting to show some flowers. Pics were taken sat 1-28 which was - GG front center day 41, other three GG day 32 and Power Plants (left) day 20.
I've got some gas sippers. Not the fastest on the lake, but they go faster than the speed limit and faster than most people seem willing to go anyways. 80 bucks isn't too bad, I spend that much on just food at Disneyland lol. I know where I'd rather be.
I just read the whole thing truly amazing! It was like I was there. You're living the dream bro happy for you!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Thanks bro. I love having this journal to look back on when I find myself wondering what my plants looked like at certain times and what things worked and what didn't. I think it will help my growing skills to mature faster. It also helps to get other peoples advice from time to time. As far as living the dream I really do feel blessed. Just found out last week that I have 831 credit score! My wife came in at 813 which really seemed to urk her. Knock on wood lol. The trick is to not use it too much and avoid interest as much as possible. There always seem to be trials that come up, but so far it just makes me stronger. Happy growing!

Farmer P

Farmer P

Weekly update time. Everything is ok, but growth is a little slow. The heat has been slowing them down a little. 113 degrees the last couple days and the humidity is pretty high. In my pictures you can see some white stuff, that's just the diatomaceous earth that I got a little carried away with after something bit off a branch from my Urkel. (probably a bird) Hope everyone's having a nice weekend! Some Pics.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Weekly update time. Everything is ok, but growth is a little slow. The heat has been slowing them down a little. 113 degrees the last couple days and the humidity is pretty high. In my pictures you can see some white stuff, that's just the diatomaceous earth that I got a little carried away with after something bit off a branch from my Urkel. (probably a bird) Hope everyone's having a nice weekend! Some Pics.
https://goo.gl/images/Pz5fgx

Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time. I had some pretty good growth this week. The three bigger ones are starting to hit that rapid growth stage and the weather was a little cooler. The runt is still hanging in there and should start to grow faster soon. I took three clones from each of the three bigger ones. The small White Blaze didn't have any branches to take and I didn't want to take the whole top so maybe later. Some Pics:
White Blaze 1, White blaze 2, then Sour Urkle, and finally Bubba Kush and the clones.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Update time. I had some pretty good growth this week. The three bigger ones are starting to hit that rapid growth stage and the weather was a little cooler. The runt is still hanging in there and should start to grow faster soon. I took three clones from each of the three bigger ones. The small White Blaze didn't have any branches to take and I didn't want to take the whole top so maybe later. Some Pics:
White Blaze 1, White blaze 2, then Sour Urkle, and finally Bubba Kush and the clones.
I'm just concerned about those leaves touching the ground LOL

Farmer P

Farmer P

Day early update since I'm Leaving for vacation tomorrow. It looks like the big white blaze is a male after all. I'll have to make some more clones to make up for it. Everything is growing well. I burned a few tips with a heavy dose of fish and kelp fertilizer, but only a few leaves were affected so no biggie. Clones are rooting well (6 days since cutting) Some pics.

Farmer P

Farmer P

I took pics yesterday and forgot to post. Gotta keep my log complete. The big White Blaze looks awesome. It's about 3 feet tall and wide. It still may be a male :sweating:. The little one looks like it has a couple little white hairs on a preflower so at least one White Blaze girl. The Bubba's branches seem to go straight up which keeps them in the shade so I bent the plant to try to expose them. The Urkle is kicking ass and is starting to put out white hairs too. The pics in order (two each) White Blaze, White Blaze, Bubba Kush, and Sour Urkle.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Weekly update time. Bad news is one of my favorite plants (big White Blaze) turned out to be male so I had to compost it yesterday. :mushtache: :sweating:
I replaced it with a Sour Urkle clone. There's not much time left to veg it but at least I'll get something.

Farmer P

Farmer P

My Bubba Kush looks better since I bent it about 45 degrees to try to make it bush out more.

Top Bottom