Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

The small White Blaze does not have very good structure. It stretches too much between nodes. I was going to chop it yesterday and replace it with a bubba clone, but it smells so good I couldn't do it. I planted the bubba clone next to it anyways and I'll play it by ear for now. Maybe it will do better now that it's not being shadowed by the bigger one.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time. The big Sour Urkle is 5 foot tall and started showing budlets on 8-11. She'll probably reach the 6 foot height of the chicken coop by the time she's done. She's not really smelling strong yet and I can't see any trichomes yet. Still plenty of time.

Big Urkle 2
Big urkle
Big urkle 3
Farmer P

Farmer P

Bubba Kush is looking good too. She also is starting to show budlets and smell pretty good. My dog supercropped it for me last weekend lol. The top foot and a half was broken and hanging straight down. I made a splint for her and 4 days later she could stand up on her own again. The buds are barely starting.

Big bubba
Big bubba 2
Big Bubba 3
Farmer P

Farmer P

My White Blaze is looking a lot better now. It's not stretching as much between nodes anymore and it's starting to grow faster. She has white hairs coming in all over but no buds yet. The good news is she wins the smell test so far. Smells like some good chronic dank. This plant has been tortured and is still hanging tough. I accidentally supercropped her trying to bend her over some but she healed fine. I've got her all tied up to spread her out and give more light to the little bubba clone I planted next to her.

White Blaze
White Blaze 2
Farmer P

Farmer P

The two little clones (sour urkle and bubba kush) are doing great. They've doubled in size this week. They will probably start to flower soon. I bent the bubba to try to encourage some branching. The Sour Urkle seems to be a good natural brancher.

Bubba Clone
Urkle clone
Left side
Right side
Farmer P

Farmer P

Plants are looking bomb! How's the indoor diy going? Are you keeping moms in there?
The indoor will be firing up in a couple months. Right now just a few tiny babies. I want to keep the best one and get rid of the others. Just trying to keep them small in the meanwhile. Will do some topping and lst to slow them down.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time. Everything is looking great! The Sour Urkle is about 5 foot 9 inches tall. I will be having to bend it soon to keep the buds from growing through the top. The White Blaze is about 4 feet tall now and just starting to flower. It passed the Bubba which is about 3 and 1/2 feet. The little clones are doing well and the little Sour looks like it is about to flower. Me and @Farm Kaya finished his rosin press last night and it worked so well I'm going to make myself one too. Hope every0ne is having a great week! Some Pics.

Sour Urkle
Sour Urkle 2
Bubba Kush
Bubba Kush
Right Side
White Blaze
White Blaze 2
Urkle Clone
Bubba Clone
Whole Garden
Press Front
Plate mount
Heater rods
Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time. My Bubbas hermed again. I ripped out the clone and did a defol on the bigger one so I could see the extent of the hermage. I think I'll try to just pick off the balls for a while and see how hard it is to keep up. If it gets out of hand I'll have to cut it. I don't think it likes being grown in so much shade with my 4 foot walls around it. The sour urkle is a big ass bush. I had to bend it over a little to keep it from growing out the top of the coop. The white blaze is stretching a lot and is about 4 1/2 feet now. The little urkle clone is doing well too. Some pics.

Bubba clone herm
Bubba clone herm 2
Sour Urkle 2
Bubba
Bubba 2
Bubba 3
WB
WB 2
Urk clone
F

Farm Kaya

Update time. My Bubbas hermed again. I ripped out the clone and did a defol on the bigger one so I could see the extent of the hermage. I think I'll try to just pick off the balls for a while and see how hard it is to keep up. If it gets out of hand I'll have to cut it. I don't think it likes being grown in so much shade with my 4 foot walls around it. The sour urkle is a big ass bush. I had to bend it over a little to keep it from growing out the top of the coop. The white blaze is stretching a lot and is about 4 1/2 feet now. The little urkle clone is doing well too. Some pics.
It really sucks that the Bubba grew some balls, fuckin horny bitch, lol. Well, my Bubba's are looking sweet and with any luck they will not herm...

Anyhow Homeslice,
Soon them Bubba Girls will make you forget all your hard feelings with this seasons hurdles.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Everything is looking great. The urkle is a monster and the white blaze got pretty big too. The bubba got defol'ed which seems to have stopped the herming. I haven't found any new balls all week so it might be able to finish. I hope so because the buds smell killer with kind of a bubble gum smell. Some Pics.

Urkle
Urkle 2
Blaze
Blaze 2
Bubba
Bubba 2
Clone
Clone 2
All
Rosin
Farmer P

Farmer P

Bro your ground is the funkiest bomb super soil... everything you plant seems to be gorgeous. Very nice progress.:love1:
Thanks, as long as I can keep the worms healthy it should stay good. My last batch of compost wasn't the greatest but Im keeping up with it this time. Hard to keep it from drying out.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Update time. Everything is doing well. The Urkle started showing buds on 8-11, so I may take her another 3 to 6 weeks depending on how things are looking. I'd kind of like to go late to see if the cold weather will add some colors. The bubba is not too far behind it started budding a couple days later and the white blaze and clone are at least a week behind. Some pics starting with Sour Urkle:

Urkle 1
Urkle 2
Urkle 3
Farmer P

Farmer P

Weekly update time. The Sour Urkle is about to start the 8th week. I may chop it soon, I will look at the trichs and decide. The Bubba Kush is starting to throw out deep purple on the sugar leaves and smells killer. The White Blaze is bulking up nicely and will have some monster colas. It smells like cherry cool-aid. The Sour Urkle clone is stacking up well and should start bulking up soon. Have a great week!

Urkle
Urkle 2
Bubba 2
Bubba 3
Bubba
White Blaze
White Blaze 2
White Blaze 3
Urkle Clone

Latest posts

Top Bottom