Diy Compost Teabag

• Thread starter OldSmokie76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DTG

DTG

TKK.

That recipe looks ok to me but definitely do not do it weeks before use, it will go anaerobic very quickly & stink like stink on stink. As for the molasses, I skip that & sub in brown sugar. The reason I skip the molasses is because the smell of it makes me sick so I don't use it. Just my personal preference, no scientific reason. The brown sugar will feed the microbes just as well. Good luck with your grow.

Don.

DTG

DTG

TKK.

That recipe looks ok to me but definitely do not do it weeks before use, it will go anaerobic very quickly & stink like stink on stink. As for the molasses, I skip that & sub in brown sugar. The reason I skip the molasses is because the smell of it makes me sick so I don't use it. Just my personal preference, no scientific reason. The brown sugar will feed the microbes just as well. Good luck with your grow.

Don.
Brew no longer than 18 to 24 hours before you need to use it & discard anything you don't use.

T

TheKoreanKid

Brew no longer than 18 to 24 hours before you need to use it & discard anything you don't use.
Noted! What I have been doing is making the tea the night before I feed them. When I wake up it has been bubbling for about 10 hours. Should I let it bubble longer than that or do you think that time will suffice?

DTG

DTG

Noted! What I have been doing is making the tea the night before I feed them. When I wake up it has been bubbling for about 10 hours. Should I let it bubble longer than that or do you think that time will suffice?
Personally, I brew18 ours, but if 10 works for you & your plants seem ok, then do that.
Don.

Top Bottom