DIY LED with COBs - small medium and large grows

• Thread starter SupraSPL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

found it,50-100v should run those fine.it should run 3 of those cobs actually so your wiring must be wrong or you have a bad cob holder,dimmer pot,or the driver itself it bad.

sixstring

sixstring

That's too much power for just one cob.it sounds like you wired it wrong.do you know what I mean when I asked if you wired in series?

L

Lpferris4

Be careful or your gunna blow some shit up of shock the hell out of yourself lol
Haha it wouldn't surprise me! The wiring was done right I think just parallel maybe? I checked it with a circuit tester but it wasn't running the light right?

sixstring

sixstring

you know you have to post pics of the light all lite up now or im not going to believe you got it fix right ?

:jimlad:

sixstring

sixstring

you can run the lights for a few minutes to check it out without the fans,those heatsinks will be fine for 5 or 10 minutes by themselves.but you need something small,some guys use old cell phone chargers to power a fan or 2.whats the specs on the back of the fan ?

L

Lpferris4

you can run the lights for a few minutes to check it out without the fans,those heatsinks will be fine for 5 or 10 minutes by themselves.but you need something small,some guys use old cell phone chargers to power a fan or 2.whats the specs on the back of the fan ?
.25a, +12v dc

Latest posts

Top Bottom