DMT - Sour Bubble Bx1 Ix3

• Thread starter Green Dot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

steelcanaries

strain is looking dank and nice clean photos and work....sour bubble bx1 were some awesome beans....glad someone has been putting in the time and effort and love it takes to continue on with the line....would love to grow the sour bubble sometime again, she is a special lady....miss that flavor and uniques indica stone....all the best...be blessed...steel

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Even Salvia is too much for me. A buddy and I did some and it was weird.

He got a real nasty look on his face I didn't like and I was trip pin' in a different way.

Didn't like the loss of balance and saw something scary in the room.

Looked like the edge of reality with a swirl of everything to the left.

Very brief thankfully. I am also an old tripper who could handle his acid but shrooms are all I want anymore.
ya buddy the fungus among us.

BushyOldGrower

BushyOldGrower

DMT is a very interesting drug. I don't want any though.

I think a separation from the Ego leaves us with no soul as you describe.

Maybe this is a difference between animals and people but my dogs don't want any of the shit either. They have egos so perhaps they do have souls too.

If you don't think so just try and kiss my German Shepherd. He is not easy.

We all need ego.

zeke

zeke

Loss of ego is often associated with real actual death. It's not , it's just a little trick( last resort) our egos play on us when they know the gig is up. Then when you don't die like your ego promised you, an enormous sense of relief and wellbeing comes over you. Like being reborn. Helps me to reevaluate my priorities and shit. Yeah every now and again tripping balls is necessary to keep the ego in check. Gotta check in with Id and super ego every once in a while. Take stock of where you've been, currently are and where you are trying to end up....don't fear the reaper, kind of like being afraid of tomorrow.

S

steelcanaries

guy was dead on about the dmt trip...sounds like he knows from personal experience....I too have experienced the power and beauty and reflection of DMT....one of the most powerful experiences i ever had and by far the best visuals and colors....like what I thought peaking on acid would be like, but this doesnt mess with your head like lsd....its more like an x box blowing up inside your head....mad aztec like shapes with extreme vivid colors....most intense psychedelic time ive had and I was serene and peaceful and very reflective....it was such a heavy thing to experience that i vowed to never to do it again lol once was plenty......was the only time i ever came across it....was like a red clay incense....we took two bong rips each of it and the whole thing lasted about twenty minutes....

on another note, at the Emerald Cup a few weeks ago, I was pleased to acquire a pack of sour bubble directly from the hands of Bog himself...yes!...now that, is how i like to get genes...from the source! its true....sour bubble is in a class all its own....super tasty, and an original effect....almost like an opiate or painkiller type of effect....i have been craving to run it again since i first did when the original first release of the 1bx came out....it was stupid ridiculously dank needless to say......big ups Bog....dont listen to the haters...keep doing your thing....I love sour bubble and hope to keep this strain in my collection for many years to come! Respect.

all the best....

steel

jlr42024

jlr42024

GD if you don't mind would you possibly give us some info on what nutes and medium your using,? Thanks

lemons

lemons

the original post has some gorgeous pics. great job dude! very cool on the psychedelic effects :)

Top Bottom