DNA friendship

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Reeferman

Hey Cats I have got to know the DNA cats I have released a quantity of IBL's to them so expect some great new landrace based f-1 hybrids from the Boys from DNA in the near future all the DNA genetics are top quality and we endorse there future efforts with sincere best wishes .:bong-hits:

F

FastForward

Nice one RF and DNA!

Nirr - I think Reef's sent a bunch of IBL beans to the DNA boys for development and distribution..... big group hug :inlove

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Very nice...feel the love...that's what it is all about..

Big up Reef and DNA!!

Passion baby..

Tex

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
holy shit....... logic rubs eyes.....

breeders working together and not fighting :)

P

pinekreek

Reeferman,

Sounds great. Any hints to what landrace genetics are envolved? Seems that every day some good news hits the THC farmer. You got to love the vibes in this community.
Especially in times on economic uncertainty when all you hear is how greed ruined this business and that business. Way to go.

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Great news fo sho! Should be interesting to watch further strain development from both breeders!!

Cheers!

MN

K

Karma Genetics

We should all work together. Sharing is Caring. There is to much that needs to be done in the breeding for one live.

Great step Reef.

Power to you and may i win one of the coming fridge auctions hi hi

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
DNA are good guys ,they been fighting the wolves in amsterdam for many years and are still around to talk about it ,that says somthing right.

A

Arti.chokes

:hi::hi: I take my hat off to both of you, this kind of thing is rare in any business, but the seed business it's virtually unheard of, lets hope it's a massive success:harvest::anim_19:, it has good karma all over it. Arti

F

frenchfarmer

good news, i hope dna will work on regular seeds and not only female seeds.

D

dna genetics

Thanks Arti...

Reef. is a class act..

Mad respect for trusting us with the IBL vault!! It was like 2 kids in a candy store!! Maybe we will put up the list? or better yet were gonna surprise yous!!!:clapping
Better yet i think over in our fourm we will do a poll and let you decide:weed-sign:
Wow the people are gonna go nuts when these F1 hybrids hit the farm!!!

We know you searched far and wide for these and not only that but to do the work inbreeding and selecting!!

Again RESPECT!! You saved us a bundle on airfare!!

And now the rest of the community will soon have access to these wonderful genes!!

And now the work begins:cool0010:

peas

D:bong-hits:

R

rome

Great to hear top notch breeders working together!! RM + DNA = sick corsses!!

D

dna genetics

french,

first were gonna make crosses and get to where we want to go...and those will be regular.

we got you

d.:drink:cool0010:

F

frenchfarmer

thx d, i love yours la conf crosses, and chocolope is one of the best weed i ever smoke, i wish u all the best with reeferman.
:cool0010:

B

British_Hempire

This is good news as I know reeferman has the real fire when it comes to heirlooms and lines that have been carefully maintained over generations are the best breeding tools so I'm keen to see what DNA come up with!

I'd like to see some crosses of some sats to LA Con as I really like the LA Con, or perhaps some crosses of sativa males to the mother of LA Con.

Top Bottom