DNA friendship

• Thread starter Reeferman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organicj

Congrats guys......A great combination and DNA always puts out enough quantity of there products so everyone has a chance to try them. Big up.........

OJ

P

Pug Fugly

lol, I second Nirrity's reaction, never thought i would see the day.

T

Tolpan

Thats great!

Can't wait for them, hehe!

Props to DNA and reeferman!

Thanks again to you DNA, was great to meet ya while I was in the Dam!

See ya

Tolpan

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
this is the best news i've heard all day. class act guys, i love when peeps have no egos involved, nothing but the love for the plant.

:rock

R

Reeferman

The only way new genetics will be made is if breeders have ilb's and p1's if 1 person hords them than nothing new will be created , I opened my vault and I have soooo many great strains .

I can never work with all of the seeds I have so I released about 15-20% of my ibl's that are proven in hybrids I have sold I have many many more to come .

RM

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
The only way new genetics will be made is if breeders have ilb's and p1's if 1 person hords them than nothing new will be created , I opened my vault and I have soooo many great strains .

I can never work with all of the seeds I have so I released about 15-20% of my ibl's that are proven in hybrids I have sold I have many many more to come .

RM

yeah i bet i would lose my mind in the REEfer VaUlt.:rock
u got everything i need.:bong-hits:

N

Nirrity

...I opened my vault and I have soooo many great strains .

I can never work with all of the seeds I have so I released about 15-20% of my ibl's that are proven in hybrids I have sold I have many many more to come...

That's RM!
Read this triple guys and who can tell then who else did something like this, I mean other breeders/seedbanks?

:damnhippie:

...Maybe we will put up the list?...
Of course, guys! I vote for the list! It would be nice to see what you have now along with your Chocolate Thai!:rock

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
reef
big up too you bro ,i dig ur style im very thankful that ur a member of the farm

the new year keeps gettin better dna n reef ,cant wait to see wat the future holds

great news best of luck dna

1luvbigherb

S

Snookster

WOW! Breeders working together.....whoda ever thunk it?? I hope it's the start of something really big!! Congrats to both of you!!:clapping

D

Dubsta

Oh my Reeferman! This is some of the best news ive heard latley!! man 09 is gonna be a good year!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom