Do I Need To Clean Flower Tent From Herms Pollen?

• Thread starter jinxjj
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jinxjj

I had some herms from my first run and was wondering if i need to wipe down my tent if there could be any pollen on the walls or something that might get on my new batch.

I put down a new plastic drop on the floor and vacuumed out the tent but i did not wipe down the walls.

I didn't see any pollen around but i want to make sure i don't herm my next batch by accident.

Thanks!

Toaster79

Toaster79

You want to do this after every run. Not just because of pollen but you might have spores inthere, critters eggs etc etc. Water + H2O2 to disinfect your grow area, maybe bleach.

+++++Vibes

J

jinxjj

A little bleach/water solution fine? My walls are Panda Poly so dont want to damage them from chemicals.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Poly as polyester,polyethylene, poly...
Polyethilene is used for storing bleach.

J

jinxjj

polyethylene i think? Its the black and white plastic you can use for walls.

Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

spray with water....water kills the pollen...spray everything with water...can even do it with plants in the room....subcool does this after his breeding sessions to make sure the pollen dont contapinate any othe rplants...

J

jinxjj

Well they have been in the tent for a week now so might be too late :(

Will have to spray it down with some bleach water tonight when lights come on!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Please practice cleaning all your tent surfaces after each run. Spray everything down with water and hydrogen peroxide 3% at 10:1 ratio. Not just for pollen but to deter any pathogens from taking hold. A clean garden is a happy garden. Best of luck.
Peace

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Well they have been in the tent for a week now so might be too late :(

Will have to spray it down with some bleach water tonight when lights come on!
Bleach leaves residue that plants don't Like when it touches their leaves. Avoid using bleach in garden or on garden utensils unless used at very low ppm and rinsed throughly.

J

jinxjj

Aight good to know I just wiped down with a damp cloth for the pollen. I will be sure to do a good scrub next time with h202.

Top Bottom