Do People Grow Medical Outdoors???

• Thread starter david8613
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

david8613

The reason I ask is because I have lots of land in puerto rico and would like to get started in this industry. I know they have despenseries in puerto rico. I'm not sure we're to start, but I really want to start a business some how... any advise or help would be appreciated.

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Yes, outdoor grown weed, often labeled "OD" in medical dispensaries, is quite common in my experience. For sure indoor/hydro is the bulk of what I see though. If you're considering business then I'd advise you to look into both indoor and outdoor options from an overhead/investment perspective and see what works for the biz. Don't limit your options too early.

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

The people i know would never call outdoor "medical grade" but still good smoke for most.... i like outdoor too

Some of Humbolt's finest is OD. I get the debate, but I've definitely smoked OD that I'd say first hand was "medical grade" as determined by comparing to some top shelf indoor (which is what I typically smoke). It is rare though. Usually, you see the OD in the clubs priced in the middle and they smoke accordingly.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Some of Humbolt's finest is OD. I get the debate, but I've definitely smoked OD that I'd say first hand was "medical grade" as determined by comparing to some top shelf indoor (which is what I typically smoke). It is rare though. Usually, you see the OD in the clubs priced in the middle and they smoke accordingly.
Out door can be fire weed... but its no debate to some... the picky vegan water hippies say there is no way to keep out door weed perfectly clean. You can NOT guarantee zero contaminants(bugs, molds, spores, dust......) theyre anal

So itll never be called medical grade but still has medicinal property

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

Yeah, I guess that is the distinction then. Perhaps not "medical grade" but it definitely can have medicinal properties and effects. ;)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Medical grade is what "we in legal states" have to refer to it as. Same with the term smoking or getting high. Use those words and your breaking the state law. MEDICATING is the term that must be used with out issues from police (@Two.Bears, thats why I only use the term medicate, not smoke). And donation must be used vs the word sale. Sales are illegal, donations are perfectly acceptable by law.

So check your local laws before doing anything. No need to dump 10k into a biz that' not legal or "ok".

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Medical grade is what "we in legal states" have to refer to it as. Same with the term smoking or getting high. Use those words and your breaking the state law. MEDICATING is the term that must be used with out issues from police (@Two.Bears, thats why I only use the term medicate, not smoke). And donation must be used vs the word sale. Sales are illegal, donations are perfectly acceptable by law.

So check your local laws before doing anything. No need to dump 10k into a biz that' not legal or "ok".
I tell them its drugs.... i just ate and smoked a pound of drugs ociffer

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

The best weed anyone ever smoked in the history of weed was outdoor/greenhouse.
Many successful operations in NorCal/OR are doing away with indoor all together.

To answer your question: medical dispensaries sell the worst weed I've ever sniffed. Its not a legitimate industry.

Top Bottom