Do These Clones Look Healthy

• Thread starter Cory B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cory B

Cory B

These are about 14 days old, growing under 3 45w 55k cal lights. I have never grown be for so I don't know if these look healthy or not. Thanks

Do these clones look healthy
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

looking good need to toss the clear cup just slip them in to darker colored one when roots get light its slows the growth of the plant and can make the roots turn green

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

These are about 14 days old, growing under 3 45w 55k cal lights. I have never grown be for so I don't know if these look healthy or not. Thanks

Look ok man give them some more time and looks out for root development if U don't want to transplant which I wouldn't advise if root system is not well developed u can wrap some duck tape round the cups to keep light away from roots once then reach the sides of the walls then look for roots coming out the holes in bottom

Cory B

Cory B

Thanks, the roots are not to the sides of the cups yet, I will be wrapping them asap to prevent the roots from getting light. I'm getting a cmh light in about a week. Do you think these little guys can take it.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

not unless they get bigger and the light is far way

cmh is going to burn super hot and lil babies and super heat = death

so u would need to keep the light far away and good air flow

Cory B

Cory B

Yes I have a can fan 4 ho, 165 cfm I believe, it hooked up to a speed controller blowing outside. Its stays room temp(70-74) in the tent. I was told I would be better off blowing air in from outside the tent with passive exhaust, rather than trying to suck air in through a passive intake. Also would dropping the clear cups into darker cups work to keep light out, I would like to be able to check for roots?

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

would dropping the clear cups into darker cups work to keep light out, I would like to be able to check for roots?
yeah, that would definitely work. Just make sure there are holes in the bottom for excess water to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom