Do You Go Full Strength Using Gh 3 Part Flora Series.

• Thread starter Sostoned420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sostoned420

switching from ff to gh flora grow flora micro and bloom....do i go full strength or half....my boy said full wont burn plants like ff...was also told its ok to use ff powders at half dose ...but also hear you dont need nothing but gh 3 part to get same results as ff line up

MissBotany

MissBotany

I use general hydroponics flora gro, micro, and bloom. During veg, you can use full strength with most strains. The micro adds A LOT to your ppm. Once I switch to flowering, I only add 1/2 strength of the gro and micro but full strength bloom application until the stretch is done then cut out the gro and micro completely unless there is a deficiency.

Edit: I should have prefaced that I also use FFOF soil which is why I probably can’t use a lot of gro and micro during flower. I’d think if you have pretty basic soil you’d want to follow the recommended application and adjust from there.

DismalDude

DismalDude

I've run the entire flora line with great success.They have several different charts it seems but I found the one I thought was best for soil and went with it.I also use FFOF soil @MissBotany .I don't feed at all when they're in early veg. When they have about 7-8 sets of leaf I then start giving them the full strength early veg. regimen and then pretty much follow the chart the full grow and haven't had any problems.It depends on the strain as well but I find this routine worked for me.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Lol they don’t grow marijuana (that the public knows of). That’s what they use for growing crops in space and in their labs.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I used it for a round last fall. Full strength caused some burn. 75% made beautiful plants. I had trouble when ppm got higher than about 1200

Top Bottom