DO you press bubble hash ??? HELP QUICK????

• Thread starter woody420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
I let mine dry then push together in this shape .

M

Mdzresin

I dont think bubble man is the hash man, he is just another business man who tries to sell his products, and in my op he can get wrong in some terms, for example saying iwhash is an extraction, absolutelly wrong u just need to know a lil bit of science to know that when u extract u re getting thc from inside the heads, while iwhash is a collecting method, u re separating heads from the plant matter but u dont extract the thc from inside the heads ....i live near morocco, where hash is just a traditional way to consume cannabis plants and earn money by selling to europe, america...and they do press the hash into pieces, u can go to afghanistan and they press the hash...in my op u can press it or not, it still being hash...but i find unpressed hash incomplete hash....BTW dont trust every thing bubble man tells u guys, he knows about hashishin but he is far from being the best.
Peace

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I dont think bubble man is the hash man, he is just another business man who tries to sell his products, and in my op he can get wrong in some terms, for example saying iwhash is an extraction, absolutelly wrong u just need to know a lil bit of science to know that when u extract u re getting thc from inside the heads, while iwhash is a collecting method, u re separating heads from the plant matter but u dont extract the thc from inside the heads ....i live near morocco, where hash is just a traditional way to consume cannabis plants and earn money by selling to europe, america...and they do press the hash into pieces, u can go to afghanistan and they press the hash...in my op u can press it or not, it still being hash...but i find unpressed hash incomplete hash....BTW dont trust every thing bubble man tells u guys, he knows about hashishin but he is far from being the best.
Peace
I don’t know man tge bubble man is pretty spot on when it comes to bubble.
Extracting separating stripping it’s all the same in lay man terms lol.
F766A1FA B9C6 46F3 9389 013EB86A8F49
E5F9FD4E 4C1D 4253 890D F68595B04348
9EE65E3B F497 4BF6 93AA 5ED75A31EDE9
After I dry my bubble about two weeks I press by hand and then roll it out like an Indian makeing a fire:smoking:

M

Mdzresin

I don’t know man tge bubble man is pretty spot on when it comes to bubble.
Extracting separating stripping it’s all the same in lay man terms lol.View attachment 763119View attachment 763120View attachment 763121 After I dry my bubble about two weeks I press by hand and then roll it out like an Indian makeing a fire:smoking:
Thats the key!!! Waiting until its completely dry n then roll it or make a hash ball is the way i like to work!!!!!!
well, bout the term extracting im not agree, i talk bout an extraction when separating homogeneus mixtures, in this case cannabinoids from weed (u can't see cannabinoids on the weed)
while the terms collecting, sieving...mean separating heterogeneus mixtures, like weed and trichomes, resin heads, etc (u can distinguish the herbal from the trichomes).
But this is just my point of view cuz given the secrecy of this culture along the time there is no real rules bout naming anything!! I just love hash and saw this topic, so i shared my opinion have a nice smoke everybody!!!!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thats the key!!! Waiting until its completely dry n then roll it or make a hash ball is the way i like to work!!!!!!
well, bout the term extracting im not agree, i talk bout an extraction when separating homogeneus mixtures, in this case cannabinoids from weed (u can't see cannabinoids on the weed)
while the terms collecting, sieving...mean separating heterogeneus mixtures, like weed and trichomes, resin heads, etc (u can distinguish the herbal from the trichomes).
But this is just my point of view cuz given the secrecy of this culture along the time there is no real rules bout naming anything!! I just love hash and saw this topic, so i shared my opinion have a nice smoke everybody!!!!
Exactly! If you press it wet it will mold then crumble apart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom