Do You Share Your Mj Use With Your Doctor

• Thread starter DemonTrich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbinJungle

HerbinJungle

I don't have a doctor either!!! Got a dog instead. Just want my children to be ballers when I die.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Once you get your medical card, those papers can be sequestered by the government as well. So there's no difference what doc or where the feds get their Dr info from.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I dont have a doctor!!! I wanna live!!!

Wife was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes..
A one C was 14.5 Blood sugar 400. Way high
They put her on victoza a common diabetes drug..
We asked tons of questins and were told she would have to take it for life the pancreas cannot heal to make insulin to bring the numbers down.We further consulted with a naturopathic doctor who also said the pancreas is one organ that cannot be healed..
We further consulted with another naturopathic md who is also a pharmacist. She was upset with the other N p Docs diagnosis and treatment, never tell anyone they cant be cured, when she knows different.
She is the mentor of one of our farm kids who is studying holistic medicine and soon will be a naturopathic md in 3 years..
We found out her blood type and made a diet plan. She lost weight, has been off the meds for months..
A one c 6.5 blood sugar around 120 will be reduced further over time, that drastic reduction and removal of meds amazed her regular MD.
All done by phone consult..
The doctor, was so enthusiastic, reaffirming she will get well, positive reinforcement all the way.
she is on call 24/7 for a reasonable monthly fee.
Our farm kid is really studying medical cannabis benefit and her passion will be to help folks get well, not make a ton of dough like some of the other students..
Only about 20% of students make it thru to graduation and it will cost her close to $500,00o and is like 5 times to work of becoming a regular MD..
This gal is like a daughter to me, her real father is out of the picture and she will be marrying our other farm kid and I have the honor of walking her down the isle I know the tears will be flowing and will not be ashamed but very proud...So proud of her, she has taken on my crazy ways like scatching head with fork during dinner, plate licking dinner plates and other chickenman like oddities...
she is also a natural beauty inside and out.....

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Once told doc during a physical my history of alcoholism, the extensive liver damage, ulcers, other issues after 10 years sober moving to farm the exam reveled my liver was healed and thriving he was impressed ......told him cannabis has helped as well
Always ate well nick name was guzzling gourmet farm to table played a huge roll in healing health issues...

tifosi

tifosi

My Dr told me there was a Dr in their circle that access to my computerized medical records & I could use him without an appointment

Latest posts

Top Bottom