Do You Think There's Something Wrong With My Plants

• Thread starter sspitfire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sspitfire

sspitfire

2 weeks old plants, The lamp was 50 cm away from the plants, it's 1200-watt LED, but I moved it up to 1m, hydroponics with coconut "soil" , there are a little yellow spots on The Leafs and they're some of them are a little bit curved upwards . After i moved the lamp up seems like they're getting better.

Do you think theres something wrong with my plants
Do you think theres something wrong with my plants 2
Do you think theres something wrong with my plants 3
MissBotany

MissBotany

How long ago did you move the light to 1m? Also is 29c after you moved the light further from the plant?

Give your plant some time to recover from the light being too close. I wouldn’t change too much more because then you won’t know what to initial problem was.

sspitfire

sspitfire

yes I was thinking the same too. right now the lamp 1m away from the plant. thats the temperature in the growbox, one sensor is high up - 29c and the other is in the pots 27c. the temp didnt change after i moved the lamp - the sensors are in such places that are not affected by the proximity of the lamp

MissBotany

MissBotany

yes I was thinking the same too. right now the lamp 1m away from the plant.

I have a feeling that’s what your problem was. As your plant gets older and hardier; you can move the light closer. I have 600w and keep mine 60cm from the canopy during veg. I move down to 46cm once I switch to 12/12.

Last edited:
MissBotany

MissBotany

yes I was thinking the same too. right now the lamp 1m away from the plant. thats the temperature in the growbox, one sensor is high up - 29c and the other is in the pots 27c. the temp didnt change after i moved the lamp - the sensors are in such places that are not affected by the proximity of the lamp

Move the temperature gauge so it’s hanging at the same height as the canopy. I hang mine from a string that’s attached to the tent’s frame.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Bring your humidity around 50-55% it’ll help.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Ok your temps a bit high for that rh.
Bringing rh up is one way to battle with this but you will have hard time in flowering with high temps and high rh. So you will eventually need to bring the temps a bit lower.
What is the ph of the solution you are using?
Are you letting the coco dry out? With those temps it must dry quickly.

Top Bottom