does anybody know what this is?

• Thread starter bmx 420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bmx 420

my plants recently started getting brown spots on the veins on the leafs on the upper portion of the plant and they are budding, 4th week and I know that my nutrient system has atleast a little bit of every nutrient that they need but I dont ph because I was told that my nutrient line auto ph's so does anybody know whats wrong?

Does anybody know what this is
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

looks like it might be the beginning of a ph lockout, but more pics/info is needed

btw if you slightly over feed, but not too much to burn the plants, this builds up over time..creating an imbalanced ph in the grow media

B

bmx 420

it looks cal mag def. because of a nute lockout, thats my only guess, im using ocean forrest as well and i had the same problem, it was a ph issue, you should check your ph before and check your run off, and adjust accordingly. thats my advice, ive given up on using nute lines, and started brewing my own teas, and i do not ph anymore and the plants look awesome, they love it!
alright i will try to ph and see if that helps. thanks

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
my plants recently started getting brown spots on the veins on the leafs on the upper portion of the plant and they are budding, 4th week and I know that my nutrient system has atleast a little bit of every nutrient that they need but I dont ph because I was told that my nutrient line auto ph's so does anybody know whats wrong?
Upper leaves and that presentation is pretty much a CLASSIC calcium deficiency. Not 'calmag', there is no such thing as a 'calmag' deficiency. It's either calcium, or magnesium. Both can certainly occur AT the same time, but never in the same way or place. Calcium deficiency is always upper leaves (newest growth), whereas Mg- is always lower growth (older growth). This has to do with mobility, or lack thereof, of each mineral. Calcium is immobile in the plant whereas magnesium is mobile.

Looking at your other pix, those girls be HONGREH.

You can give Ca, and Mg, via foliar feeds.

Top Bottom