Does Anyone Have Anything Good Or Bad To Say About Emerald Harvest??

• Thread starter markesparza1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X.rm

X.rm

I havent personally used them yet but my shop guy gave me a few samples to give him feedback along with some literature from the company. They claim to have included everything our particular plant needs in they're formulas but to me it seems they have just as much bottles as all the others. They have an A and B wich is they're calipro series. They have a 3 part formula; grow/micro/bloom, they have the ripener; king kola, roots stimulator; root wizard, silicate; sturdy stalk, carb; honey chome, tonic; emerald goddess. The emerald goddess however is interesting in it's ingredients, it does have ingredients not commonly found all in one bottle, alfalfa,kelp,humic,B vitamins. I would say that's the best product they have to offer. They claim to have a highly concentrated product but they're recommended doses are the same as the major brands. All in all i believe that they are targeting a specific demographic (cannabis growers) but dont have anything we havent seen before, you should expect more bottles soon; ie.. enzymes, beneficials and much more hype ! They are NECTAR FOR THE GODS meets ADVANCED NUTRIENTS. Minus the proven results. I guess time will tell. PEACE!

X.rm

X.rm

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

I got turned on to EH just as I was about to flip.

I used HR V + B for years, but in the back of my mind, I knew plants needed a special blend during bloom

When I went to my hydro store, the president of EH happened to be there. I grilled him hard and left with Cali-Pro + a 3 part kit

Here's 2 plants ~ 2 weeks from harvest. They have fattened up significantly in the last 10 days. I'm excited to see how much fuller and sticker they will get

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/hydroponic-research-vs-emerald-harvest.82717/

IMG 3462
IMG 3461
IMG 3464
Last edited:
markesparza1

markesparza1

I havent personally used them yet but my shop guy gave me a few samples to give him feedback along with some literature from the company. They claim to have included everything our particular plant needs in they're formulas but to me it seems they have just as much bottles as all the others. They have an A and B wich is they're calipro series. They have a 3 part formula; grow/micro/bloom, they have the ripener; king kola, roots stimulator; root wizard, silicate; sturdy stalk, carb; honey chome, tonic; emerald goddess. The emerald goddess however is interesting in it's ingredients, it does have ingredients not commonly found all in one bottle, alfalfa,kelp,humic,B vitamins. I would say that's the best product they have to offer. They claim to have a highly concentrated product but they're recommended doses are the same as the major brands. All in all i believe that they are targeting a specific demographic (cannabis growers) but dont have anything we havent seen before, you should expect more bottles soon; ie.. enzymes, beneficials and much more hype ! They are NECTAR FOR THE GODS meets ADVANCED NUTRIENTS. Minus the proven results. I guess time will tell. PEACE!
Thanks buddy iv been running it for 3 weeks it s end to be doing fine but it's just veg so time will tell when I harvest I'm running some clones that I took off the plant I just harv dyed that I ran advanced bites on so it will be a good comparison when I finish these that I got In Flower

Top Bottom