Does Anyone Know What Pink Cookies Are?

• Thread starter MrFreshy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrFreshy

MrFreshy

I'm guessing pink x cookies and cream. Not sure but I ran pink before and liked it. And I picked up a pack of 3 in the pink for $78 from TDT just now.

G gnome

G gnome

I'm guessing pink x cookies and cream. Not sure but I ran pink before and liked it. And I picked up a pack of 3 in the pink for $78 from TDT just now.
Thats what i wud guess as well, pink x cookies n cream.....im sure theres fire in there but be careful @mittenmedgrow ran a pack of pink and every one hermed on em. Seeded his whole rm

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Thats what i wud guess as well, pink x cookies n cream.....im sure theres fire in there but be careful @mittenmedgrow ran a pack of pink and every one hermed on em. Seeded his whole rm
I've talked to Mike about this. Pink Cookies is another name for Wedding Cake. It's not Pink × Cookies and Cream. If he made that cross it would have been available commercially first. Just like Snowmonster is also The White

G gnome

G gnome

I've talked to Mike about this. Pink Cookies is another name for Wedding Cake. It's not Pink × Cookies and Cream. If he made that cross it would have been available commercially first. Just like Snowmonster is also The White

Gotcha.

P

PharmHand

Why? To stop others from making a similar cross? It just seems sleezy to not give credit to those whose starting genetics were used. They usually have the proper names listed for lineage. Why the change of heart? Its like calling your bud something different to make an extra buck..... I like exotic and the strains they make but idk, if what you say is true I just lost some respect for those guys. And if he's your buddy maybe you can get him to pop in and explain what's up.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Why? To stop others from making a similar cross? It just seems sleezy to not give credit to those whose starting genetics were used. They usually have the proper names listed for lineage. Why the change of heart? Its like calling your bud something different to make an extra buck..... I like exotic and the strains they make but idk, if what you say is true I just lost some respect for those guys. And if he's your buddy maybe you can get him to pop in and explain what's up.
Because the names you so affectionately know these strains as are nicknames of phenotypes hunted down from the genotype. Just as Pinesoul is a specific phenotype of Goji OF from Bodhi. It's to build his own lineage without riding the hype train that's been created by the public

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

But still not simply the white
Just because it's "well known" doesn't make it the first. We can sit here all day arguing over who named what strains what and bred them when they'll all be irrelevant in 3 months when all the custos move on to the next hot "purple punch mango guava garlic gmo cookies" or we can get back to the rooms and bang out some real product.

Screenshot 20170831 094706
jipp

jipp

"The White x Star-Fighter " is what he meant not the name i think.

P

PharmHand

Yep what jipp said. It actually appears as tho exotic wasn't trying to hide anything. Snow monster is white x starfighter. And they state pink cookies , not wedding cake so really there's no confusion with the other strain dubbed wedding cake(animal mints). Back on the pedestal exotic goes lol.
Some cookies n cream
IMG 1276
IMG 1297
some grease monkey
IMG 1263
some meringue
IMG 1568
love me some exotic:p

B

Burned Haze

I want me some wedding cake , how sweet is it ? :)

Thanks to the pics ( love when you see final stage and harvest and true gardening going done )

MrFreshy

MrFreshy

I just finished running the 3 in the Pink about a month ago. I only had room for 2 at the time, and I ended up with 1 male and 1 female. Both plants were very impressive. The male was squat with extra wide leaves and just stank it's whole life. The female was a stunner as well. She was run in amended soil in a 5L pot under 945w of CMH. Feeding was nothing but tap water with the occasional tea.

Flowering was longer than anticipated, finishing in 94 days. But the wait was definitely worth it. I did no training at all and ended up with 35.8g from just over 1 gallon of soil.

Sadly I did not take any cuts of this beauty, but some F2s were made. And the pollen was sprinkled on a Captains Cake and a Blue Magoo.

I've had a sample smoke, and I cannot wait for it to cure now. It's too early to really be able to judge the high, but seems promising. I have a pack of Guicy G in the waiting and have already popped some of the Captains cake/3itP for the next round.
IMG 20171123 090217

IMG 20171123 092135
IMG 20171122 160548
IMG 20171112 092635
P

PharmHand

I just finished running the 3 in the Pink about a month ago. I only had room for 2 at the time, and I ended up with 1 male and 1 female. Both plants were very impressive. The male was squat with extra wide leaves and just stank it's whole life. The female was a stunner as well. She was run in amended soil in a 5L pot under 945w of CMH. Feeding was nothing but tap water with the occasional tea.

Flowering was longer than anticipated, finishing in 94 days. But the wait was definitely worth it. I did no training at all and ended up with 35.8g from just over 1 gallon of soil.

Sadly I did not take any cuts of this beauty, but some F2s were made. And the pollen was sprinkled on a Captains Cake and a Blue Magoo.

I've had a sample smoke, and I cannot wait for it to cure now. It's too early to really be able to judge the high, but seems promising. I have a pack of Guicy G in the waiting and have already popped some of the Captains cake/3itP for the next round.View attachment 764940
Nice dude! Talk about an easy trimmer, there's almost no leaf on that! Beautiful

Top Bottom