Does anyone know where I can find a clone of blackcherry soda?? Thanks....

• Thread starter koolace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

koolace

Hello everyone. Im wondering if anyone here knows where I can get a clone of the blackcherry soda. Also if anyone know who her parents where?? Thanks and have a great 4th....:character0111:

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I've seen it on craigslist. Sounds like a joke to me though. Grab one, grow it out, and let us know

aleYarok

aleYarok

subcool is working with this strain now, fucking incredible. i want to eat the nugs.
hopefully 'double cherry' will be out in seed form soon

Venom818

Venom818

Hello everyone. Im wondering if anyone here knows where I can get a clone of the blackcherry soda. Also if anyone know who her parents where?? Thanks and have a great 4th....:character0111:

LMAO never heard of it

westcoast547

westcoast547

Breeder
Supporter
I think it's only available in Oregon at the moment. It's a clone only going around in the medical community, over here. I've smoked it, but never grown it. But yeah, sub's crossing it. So if you can't locate a real cut I'm sure one of those F1's will drop soon enough.

Breeder

Breeder

Black Cherry Soda

I also run this cut and enjoy it. I was gifted mine by a friend in the med community but in the small farm town I live in there was a lady who grew it here for years so its not a new cut just a rare Oregon Strain for the time being. I just wish people who grew out subs beans would stop calling pink phenos of his BCS crosses black cherry soda. They are not the original cut and should be called by the name sub gives them outta respect for the breeders.

Clepidus

Clepidus

I picked a couple clones up at a local dispensary in Mead Wa a month ago. They are kind of stretchy but that's most likely the lack of light they had. I will take some pictures if interested. Hopefully partner has new room finished so we can get some cuts for our outdoor and get them into flower.

SilverMountainFarms

SilverMountainFarms

@koolace i think this spot in LA has it, you may have to call them… but they are off 6th and western look em up. TLPC

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Black Cherry Soda

I also run this cut and enjoy it. I was gifted mine by a friend in the med community but in the small farm town I live in there was a lady who grew it here for years so its not a new cut just a rare Oregon Strain for the time being. I just wish people who grew out subs beans would stop calling pink phenos of his BCS crosses black cherry soda. They are not the original cut and should be called by the name sub gives them outta respect for the breeders.
I
Black Cherry Soda

I use this sight called 'Leaf fly' . I'm into the blueberry strains . As far as what I found #TGA Genetics . Hope that helps .HaPpPy growing

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Sorry gave someone else info on it. TGA genetics has a blackcherry soda strain in catalog. A site called @leaf fly has some good medical info HaPpPy growing an good luck on search.

Clepidus

Clepidus

Don't know where you are at but Cured Collective in Spokane had some they picked up in Seattle. I have a cloned mother right now and am just waiting for the end product to decide if it's a keeper.

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Don't know where you are at but Cured Collective in Spokane had some they picked up in Seattle. I have a cloned mother right now and am just waiting for the end product to decide if it's a keeper.
I'm in Canada you? Tryin to help cus I'm in treated in it if you post info

D

DUKEDEUKE

Cloners marker in Seattle Wa seems to always have the fabled "green cut" in stock. It'll require a medical "card" however.

PEACE

Latest posts

Top Bottom