does n e one ever get free free bees... ---hardtiming it

• Thread starter PEPE LaPUE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Hit the THCBay tab near the top of the page ...... and have fun....

FYI....most of the time you will get "freebies" in the shipment with your paid order of beans.

Hence "freebies". For truly "free' beans one needs good friends....

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

thanxs just read rules lol wont happen again like this site too much to get banned already..lol

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

lol its per 10 pack. As for free seeds... I highly suggest one of your friend's fathers, or depending on your age... Grandfathers. Older folks tend to have a seed stash, even if they dont grow. Dont expect to know anything about its origin other than it was from some "good shit".

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
I agree with Sky High, for TRULY "Free" seeds you definitely have to have some homies. As for the question to if it ever happens, YES, all the time. Stick around, make some friends and ya never know. Peace man! Motiv

Gandalfs Girl

Gandalfs Girl

I'd say trading seeds is more probable. A lot of people like to have the mysterious challenge of raising random seeds. They might trade reasonable seeds that might be what the person says they are. That's here in the site. As for where you live, having a supplier means having more connects. Find a supplier, that's how I get free seeds all the time. I buy pounds from him and he always has random shit to show me. Seeds are normally the case. I like random seeds but I'm new at harvesting. I'm looking into my first harvest. I didn't produce any seeds. I'm raising clones too. My next strain I'm getting from the seed bay here in this site. If I breed my plants I'll give you some seeds. That's in the next 7 months though.

Top Bottom