Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Purp Nugs

Purp Nugs

If I had a penny for all the people that have asked me for OG Kush I would be on an Island sipping a martini right now.

Is it even in existence anymore?

In my head I picture strains like pure bred dogs - They have bred & re-bred so many of the Top studs that it's only a small percentage out there anymore.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
If I had a penny for all the people that have asked me for OG Kush I would be on an Island sipping a martini right now.

In my head I picture strains like pure bred dogs - They have bred & re-bred so many of the Top studs that it's only a small percentage out there anymore.
What is real true og kush? Ive never heard of that pheno lol

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

I have 7-8 seeds of OF Lush. its a favorite strain of a friend of mine.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter

Yes the original or originals are still kicking. Just depends on which story you choose to believe is the actual original. Unlike dogs, original og kush could and has been kept around for decades.

Krypto

Krypto

Rare dankness, Josh d, and Bodhi....
There's three sources right there that I would bet money have the original triangle Kush out of Florida. If that's what you were referring to you as the original original LOL.
Personally I think black triangle would be a good bet as far as the 92 OG Kush. And I've talked to some guys on the farm here that have or claim to have original cuts. So my opinion is yes. There are actually guys and maybe gals too that I've been dedicated enough to hold that shit down for 30 years.

BioStimz

BioStimz

There's three sources right there that I would bet money have the original triangle Kush out of Florida. If that's what you were referring to you as the original original LOL.
Florida Triangle kush & West coast OG kush are separate entities.

Not sure what the variations are between the lineages, but there are clear differences.

Here's a pic of OG vs Triangle ~ both were obtained in Cali, circa 2010:

OG Kush:

Og kush41

Triangle Kush:

Triangle kush1

BioStimz

BioStimz

There's three sources right there that I would bet money have the original triangle Kush out of Florida.
I wouldn't bet [any] money on that one.

Here's a statement about Scott's 'Triangle kush' from someone in the biz:

"FURTHERMORE!!!! regarding the MALE used in all RD genetics, its not a TRIANGLE KUSH but a CALI CONNECT TAHOE OG MALE, given to him from one of his buddies. the friend made him promise not to say shit about where the "pollen" came from, so hence he said it was a "worked chem male" or whatever. which is a fucking joke."

Rare dankness/rd genetics

Krypto

Krypto

"FURTHERMORE!!!! regarding the MALE used in all RD genetics, its not a TRIANGLE KUSH but a CALI CONNECT TAHOE OG MALE, given to him from one of his buddies. the friend made him promise not to say shit about where the "pollen" came from, so hence he said it was a "worked chem male" or whatever. which is a fucking joke."

No shit? Well shit...well I'm only getting my information from people who are providing it. I do appreciate the back n forth though. This is a good topic. But, i thought adam dunn did that OGenome project. And out of 96 OG Cuts they deduced that TK was THE OG... And TK and Ghost were one in the same...idk. it would be nice to find something close. Maybe tha Docta or Brett Bogue knows. LOL

R

redlife215

I have grown tge florida og and many other ogs. Florida og isnt ora ge smellong lol it is classic og funk. So i dont really know who u are getting yr info off but tgwy must not have tge legit clone. Tge cali cut of florida og or triangke kush is as og as any kther og i have grown

Krypto

Krypto

I have grown tge florida og and many other ogs. Florida og isnt ora ge smellong lol it is classic og funk. So i dont really know who u are getting yr info off but tgwy must not have tge legit clone. Tge cali cut of florida og or triangke kush is as og as any kther og i have grown
You talkin' to me?

Krypto

Krypto

You talkin' to me?
If so, sal Good man... I got info from all over. We've been running OGs from bagseed to RD to cali cont.
ALL I KNOW IS WHAT I CALL "KUSH" has that aroma that is...lemon-limey, sourish, new rubber, skunky, soap?
earthy... ADDICTIVE! the finish always keeps my lips smacking for several minutes, most importantly the affect is instantly UPLIFTING followed by a body buzz that is like sitting on a cloud of titties!!! "Relaxed Energy" it is a must have for our mmj garden.
Lemme ask you this Red. You have TK? if you were me and had to drop $100 on a pack of OG KUSH...who ya gonna order from? I appreciate the feedback brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom