Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shamus

Shamus

Damn I feel bad for u now

0A7A55C5 5574 42ED AF51 850579486A59
1A56F7FE BE83 44BB AA12 33E3583F26A9
86A8D126 4782 48F4 AB10 9A2A1D6E19BB

Notice that apple fritter?
D41C4A1A 1713 4B74 B998 EDB6BE409ABA

Try some of this

Shamus

Shamus

E9EC1BEC F6F0 4441 8580 D4EE47065218

lol I give up you have the best weed in the world no else could possibly ever have as good of if not better then cali weed

Hahahaha hahahaha smh

Shamus

Shamus

Quick question tho

why are famous rappers that live in LA buying weed from me for 3k per?

When they could be buying it from you the alpha and omega of growing?

For half the price.. Lol

Judaz

Judaz

9B7E4485 F28B 43B6 9C4E 076E6E991E98
34885CE1 79EF 4C24 8F54 702F16E3E00F
Quick question tho

why are famous rappers that live in LA buying weed from me for 3k per?

When they could be buying it from you the alpha and omega of growing?

For half the price.. Lol
CAUSE you live in the east coast were prices are double of what people pay here.

The real OG kush was tested in Colorado a few years back. I know the guy who registered the cut. Before lab tests were legit and not manipulated which they are now. The profile
Resin of the old school of og kush is 24 % and always consistent to that. You can see it here. When I sent my weed to te lab, just an average grow. See my test results. https://www.google.com/amp/s/hightimes.com/grow/25-greatest-strains-of-all-time/amp/

Shamus

Shamus

View attachment 782762 View attachment 782763
CAUSE you live in the east coast were prices are double of what people pay here.

The real OG kush was tested in Colorado a few years back. I know the guy who registered the cut. Before lab tests were legit and not manipulated which they are now. The profile
Resin of the old school of og kush is 24 % and always consistent to that. You can see it here. When I sent my weed to te lab, just an average grow. See my test results

but they stay in La?

Shamus

Shamus

Dude that all depends on the lab and procedure and even the person administering it

The fact your going solely off THC tests just makes me giggle

Judaz

Judaz

Dude that all depends on the lab and procedure and even the person administering it

The fact your going solely off THC tests just makes me giggle

IM talking about the resin profile
Of thc being the same thatā€™s it. To the legit clone only cut. An average grow thatā€™s it

Shamus

Shamus

Please YouTube where the best weed wacka flaka has ever smoked

GRAND RAPIDS MI

;) woop woop

Shamus

Shamus

Easy coast started hip hop and we got better weed lol

Well I guess u donā€™t go hard in tha paint

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
OG PK and or its S1ā€™s (Topanga, then that cuts S1ā€™s) is for real like the best OG outhere without a doubt Iā€™ll put my name on it

PK S1ā€™s I have going for fun
View attachment 782729

Some Chemdog D X PK
View attachment 782730
You have to remember your name dont got tarnished and you lost all credibility here when you spewed lie after lie in this thread https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/ndns-79-xmas-bud.69166/page-10 , why havent you replied to that thread? Now you are wanting to sell seeds on the side here because you are broke but somebody gifting you all these lights... bahaha just reading that thread where you got caught spewing lies says a lot about your credinility and makes it real hard to believe anything you say, let alone buy seeds from you.

Shamus

Shamus

You have to remember your name dont got tarnished and you lost all credibility here when you spewed lie after lie in this thread https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/ndns-79-xmas-bud.69166/page-10 , why havent you replied to that thread? Now you are wanting to sell seeds on the side here because you are broke but somebody gifting you all these lights... bahaha just reading that thread where you got caught spewing lies says a lot about your credinility and makes it real hard to believe anything you say, let alone buy seeds from you.
Dude your facts arenā€™t based in any reality

I forgot about what the fuck even happened because those are the beans I like cared about the least that I got from ndn and it was like 3 year old thread. I have PMā€™s from joe saying he was just being a dick and that the seeds I have are real. why would ndn give me fake beans u fucking idiot.
Thatā€™s u twats beef with me not between me and him.

Just the only ones I popped at that point and was allowed to talk about lol

Shamus

Shamus

View attachment 782764 https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-strains/sativa-dominant-hybrid/og-kush

We talking bout OG Kush. The original cut. It has a consistent 24% thc resin profile on average. Not skywalker, not loompa, not sfv og, not Tahoe, not Larry og... OG KUSH Not whoā€™s got better rappers. Stick to the script.
Bro PK (socal, original OG, topanga, Hollywood)

thatā€™s the original OG
if u donā€™t have limes and marshmallow fuel u got some generic ass S1

Gtf outta here with ur ā€œjosh Dā€ cut
Itā€™s dank yes but cmon

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Dude your facts arenā€™t based in any reality

I forgot about what the fuck even happened because those are the beans I like cared about the least that I got from ndn and it was like 3 year old thread. I have PMā€™s from joe saying he was just being a dick and that the seeds I have are real. why would ndn give me fake beans u fucking idiot.
Thatā€™s u twats beef with me not between me and him.

Just the only ones I popped at that point and was allowed to talk about lol
You flat out got caught telling lie after lie. You are just digging your hole deeper, and losing all credibility here. Sorry if the truth hurts... all anybody has to do is read the first and last page in that thread. Your own words... lmao

Judaz

Judaz

Bro PK (socal, original OG, topanga, Hollywood)

thatā€™s the original OG
if u donā€™t have limes and marshmallow fuel u got some generic ass S1

Gtf outta here with ur ā€œjosh Dā€ cut
Itā€™s dank yes but cmon

And this coming from a kid who lives in the east thatā€™s only 25 years old and was probably wearing diapers when the old school og from 92 was going around. Lmao. Iā€™m out I dont have time for This shit anymore. Iā€™m just defending for what I know is real OG Kush history because I was there and i lived it. 1978 dog. Iā€™m almost 40 years old . Grew up in so cal. Was there in person. I sold it for 8000 a pound.

Shamus

Shamus

lol jesus

imma go smoke some 92 afghani ironically and enjoy my cute ass 25 year old girls company.

Have a nice night

Latest posts

Top Bottom