Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Idk im trying the ghost for the first time here.....i love sfv so hope ur right
It pretty much boils down to what high i like more both are fire if you have em dialed in right sfv is a tad too zippy for my tastes

BioStimz

BioStimz

You need to learn to read yea ya cam stabilize a line but i put cash that any og cross ya have is only a f1 or s1.
Actually, I think you're the one who is illiterate. Cannaventure's Ghost was backcrossed to the clone-only mother, resulting in a high degree of homogeneity. The seeds are at minimum C2's. Pay attention.

Krypto

Krypto

Hold on fellas... let's all roll one up for a little second here. I love the enthusiasm but we're acting like Equidus here.
I'm not saying you guyd aren't qualifief to say "this" is legit or "that" is shit, but I'm not. I've never ran mote than one pack at a time. I'll take chance on CannaV, Bodhi, and whatevet else because that's kinda what ya gotta do
Kat...what seedbank would you suggest?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm not saying that you can't I'm just saying out of a 10 pack with an F-1 which is mostly what's out there or s1s you have to understand that these eleads or most of the strains out there that were chasing are poly hybrids which means that their parents and grandparents are probably for different strains so the probability of you getting something just as amazing as the elite clone it was cross too and only a 10 pack isn't very big I'm not saying it can't be done I'm just saying it's not common especially in just 10 seeds

I’m sure this is true with many seed companies. Especially the ones making bank on the new market.

But a classic breeder who has the space and time to make good seeds of his envisioned plant you will only see a few pheno types even from f-1’s. Those pro’s can backcross until every plant is virtually the same if they wanted.

I have been planting seeds from 5 and 10 packs of the same breeder for a few years and I recognize most of the plants now.

They are feminized f-1’s. They show maybe 5 different Phenos most times. Sometimes only 2 or 3 different plants ever emerge.

It takes too long to make money the right way in our new competitive market.

I suggest classic breeders seeds of classic strains to find the best plants. Not the new strain of the week sort of breeder. That is who is most popular today.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
I take it you don't buy seeds often. I've got multiple Bx's/F2's/F4's.... all from seed packs.
Lol you must not know me .i have probly popped more seeds this year than you have in a life time also i said most breeders . any way agree to disagree

BioStimz

BioStimz

Lol you must not know me .i have probly popped more seeds this year than you have in a life time also i said most breeders
rofl.... You don't even know how old I am, or how long I've been growing..... so whatever. So how many of those thousands of seeds were C2's/Bx's/F2's/F4's? Or do you just buy F1's.... then complain about them not being keepers?

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
rofl.... You don't even know how old I am, or how long I've been growing..... so whatever. So how many of those thousands of seeds were C2's/Bx's/F2's/F4's? Or do you just buy F1's.... then complain about them not being keepers?
Man you really just can't read can you first off of said agree to disagree second of all I've never said you can't pull a keeper out of a 10 pack I'm just saying the probability is very very very low and that you're putting of a keeper must be the same very low

BioStimz

BioStimz

If you never had ghost how do you know you have something just as good?

Where did I suggest "just as good"? The ghost I have is minimally a C2 from the clone-only mother. That means there's a significant degree of homogeneity in the offspring.

~

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Where did I suggest "just as good"? The ghost I have is minimally a C2 from the clone-only mother. That means there's a significant degree of homogeneity in the offspring.

~
What the hell is a c2

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

~
Also a quick googles came up with cannaventure just made s1s of the ghost so not sure what all this c2 shenanigans is from

Top Bottom