Does The Real True Old School Og Kush Exist Anymore?

• Thread starter Purp Nugs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krypto

Krypto

I would stear clear of cv gear. Lots of complaints....
Yeah I hear ya. I'm getting some mixed reviews. Have you grown an OG that you can get in seed form? That you're happy with? Like something you can get on attitude maybe or off of the farm?

R

redlife215

And yeah cannaventure sucks imo i grew out sone of their stuff and it was far from what it was supposed to be didnt seem to b stable had all diff tyoes of phenos. Kinda try to stear clear of european breeders

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

well now ya know all the best keepers come from the d2 lines or higher.ima bout ta pop a 6 pack of e9's prolly pull 5 keeprz and make bho cookies with the 6th :cool:
im clearly too high to keep up with this thread so figured some jokes were in order,carry on fellerz :ninja:

I figured with the massive variety of plants you harvest perpetually you would only even consider using..........

Z-1’s. Oh yeah. The potency and stability is unrivaled!

SinCity

SinCity

ooohh--great to hear you have OG Kush plants! so you don't need a genomic project to get at the genetics. and of course a strain is a fixed genotype, not a genome but you knew that. i'm confused now... if you have the strain, why the big search for the genetics? YOU HAVE THEM. GO MAP THEM. OOPS... a large corporation already holds the patent on enzymatic production of THC. sooo....help me out here....what are you guys doing again...?

Yes the original or originals are still kicking. Just depends on which story you choose to believe is the actual original. Unlike dogs, original og kush could and has been kept around for decades.

SinCity

SinCity

honey, if you have OG Kush, why you looking to go anywhere else? You should be making seeds. Cuz, you know, it's OG. And Kush. Oh and did I say, it's OG. I especially want seeds because somehow one of the purest indica strains ever gives a great sativa high. Yee-haw.! Hey you got any pure sativas while we;re at it?

If so, sal Good man... I got info from all over. We've been running OGs from bagseed to RD to cali cont.
ALL I KNOW IS WHAT I CALL "KUSH" has that aroma that is...lemon-limey, sourish, new rubber, skunky, soap?
earthy... ADDICTIVE! the finish always keeps my lips smacking for several minutes, most importantly the affect is instantly UPLIFTING followed by a body buzz that is like sitting on a cloud of titties!!! "Relaxed Energy" it is a must have for our mmj garden.
Lemme ask you this Red. You have TK? if you were me and had to drop $100 on a pack of OG KUSH...who ya gonna order from? I appreciate the feedback brother.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
ooohh--great to hear you have OG Kush plants! so you don't need a genomic project to get at the genetics. and of course a strain is a fixed genotype, not a genome but you knew that. i'm confused now... if you have the strain, why the big search for the genetics? YOU HAVE THEM. GO MAP THEM. OOPS... a large corporation already holds the patent on enzymatic production of THC. sooo....help me out here....what are you guys doing again...?
When did I say I have OG kush plants? WTF are you talking about? lmao...

SinCity

SinCity

When did I say I have OG kush plants? WTF are you talking about? lmao...
In your November 26 post of this year....in answer to an inquiry from another user regarding the existence of that strain still...you said:

"Yes the original or originals are still kicking. Just depends on which story you choose to believe is the actual original. Unlike dogs, original og kush could and has been kept around for decades."

so you did not say that you had OG Kush plants, but I figured a person who said such a statement most likely would have seen them or have access to them or could get them or something like that. cuz you know, it's a strain that was sorta lost...so you can see how i would think such a statement would not be posted without having seen such a rare specimen.

just sayin'

SinCity

SinCity

In your November 26 post of this year....in answer to an inquiry from another user regarding the existence of that strain still...you said:

"Yes the original or originals are still kicking. Just depends on which story you choose to believe is the actual original. Unlike dogs, original og kush could and has been kept around for decades."

so you did not say that you had OG Kush plants, but I figured a person who said such a statement most likely would have seen them or have access to them or could get them or something like that. cuz you know, it's a strain that was sorta lost...so you can see how i would think such a statement would not be posted without having seen such a rare specimen.

just sayin'

i need to get off the breeding threads. this site is wonderful for spreading cultivation information. but not for breeding info.

xavier7995

xavier7995

Real recognize real you better show respect. Badada day badada day day.

You alright guy? You are posting in kind of an odd manner, you seem real agitated about things that aren't really worth getting worked up about.

Top Bottom