Does This Look Normal?

• Thread starter Cjr22288
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cjr22288

Cjr22288

If the light was burning them why wouldn't the leaves close to light not be brunt?!?

Unless I'm seeing the picture wrong, is the light directly over the brunt plant and the leaves close to the light brunt
The burnt plant was off to the side of the light... Maybe 3 feet off center.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Sure seems like it...

The width of my pinky to thumb spread is 8 inches. I can ALWAYS fit two hand widths(+- an inch) between my top buds & the 600w hps. I NEVER go any closer. Your light is almost 2x the power of mine you gotta have some space between them.

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

The width of my pinky to thumb spread is 8 inches. I can ALWAYS fit two hand widths(+- an inch) between my top buds & the 600w hps. I NEVER go any closer. Your light is almost 2x the power of mine you gotta have some space between them.
Definitely gonna lower the wattage a little and hope the problem doesn't continue. The thing that's a bit confusing to me if the fact that it's the ONE plant that's having any issues... Idk.

brazel

brazel

So 17"?

K

kansabis

It's not your lights burning the plants,if it was it would be all the leaves up top and not just the fans getting burnt and yellowing,it's normal for some people to have plants that the fans start to die off a couple weeks before harvest especially if you flush and even if you don't. I'd bet your harvest from that plant that its not getting cooked from your light.

brazel

brazel

Definitely gonna lower the wattage a little and hope the problem doesn't continue. The thing that's a bit confusing to me if the fact that it's the ONE plant that's having any issues... Idk.
You're thinking in the right path with that last sentence

Dbear180

Dbear180

Leaves directly under look just fine to me.

Forgot to ask do you flush? Maybe that girl got a strong bottom of the resi feeding. I don't think you mentioned before this was the only one burning.

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

Forgot to ask do you flush? Maybe that girl got a strong bottom of the resi feeding. I don't think you mentioned before this was the only one burning.
I flush. It's currently flushing at the moment.

brazel

brazel

Not sure... Also not in the business of playing guessing games. What does that tell you?
Not guessing games, Encouraging you to problem solve. Do a process of elimination. If the leaves beneath the lights ain't brunt then the ones farther couldn't be... right

Dbear180

Dbear180

Having some yellowing and brown spots appearing in last week or two of flowering. I know some yellowing is normal at this stage, but based off the pictures, does this seem like the norm?

Well the first pic does look pretty normal for almost being done. The second is what made me think light bleaching was causing burn. Just looks like it was too intense for a while. I used to have bleaching issues in the center of every 4 hood square. Just had to lift them higher & keep an eye on my veg heights.

brazel

brazel

Well the first pic does look pretty normal for almost being done. The second is what made me think light bleaching was causing burn. Just looks like it was too intense for a while. I used to have bleaching issues in the center of every 4 hood square. Just had to lift them higher & keep an eye on my veg heights.
Heat issue there would relate to your airflow

Cjr22288

Cjr22288

Not guessing games, Encouraging you to problem solve. Do a process of elimination. If the leaves beneath the lights ain't brunt then the ones farther couldn't be... right
Yes, but the hot spot thing makes sense to me. I have vaulted ceilings and there does seem to be a spot that reflects light pretty intensely

brazel

brazel

Yes, but the hot spot thing makes sense to me. I have vaulted ceilings and there does seem to be a spot that reflects light pretty intensely
Are you saying it reflects more light than the bulb?

Latest posts

Top Bottom