• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bodean

Bodean

Kit
Imagejpeg 0
Sugar
20180821 171445
my shiba's. Love that they don't really bark.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Here’s my little guard dog. He’ll smooch you to death :)

45F6B9E7 D6F1 44C5 955B 37FACA0AEF81

Aah and here is his sister who would talk your ear off when you’re being smooched to death :D

0263FA6C CA0E 49F3 8B4B 3084E4855F4D

Last edited:
Erick31876

Erick31876

Did you find anything out? Is everything ok?
Im still here. Hes not doing good. I am going to have to have him put down. Im waiting for my younger brother who i have been raising since my mom passed away to get here to sign the paperwork. This is the hardest decision I have ever had to make next to putting my mom on hospice. I dont wish this on anyone. Every time the doctor comes in to talk to me I have to go outside to compose myself because I keep getting choked up.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Im still here. Hes not doing good. I am going to have to have him put down. Im waiting for my younger brother who i have been raising since my mom passed away to get here to sign the paperwork. This is the hardest decision I have ever had to make next to putting my mom on hospice. I dont wish this on anyone. Every time the doctor comes in to talk to me I have to go outside to compose myself because I keep getting choked up.

Oh damn bro, I’m so sorry to hear that. It’s never easy to put down a friend. We’ve had it happen twice this year. It’s never easy. Hang in there bro. My heart goes out to you and your family.

PS. Forgive me for not “liking” your last post. I just can’t bring myself to click the button out of respect.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter

Fuck man! Thats tough. Thats really sad. I’m so sorry.
There isn’t a way to save the pup? Nothing?

Erick31876

Erick31876

They gave him the blood transfusions, and he has been getting progressively worse. Even being on oxygen it is still getting worse. They even put him on steroids to try to strengthen his lungs in case it was a reaction from the transfusions. But he has still been getting worse. I don't want him to suffer any longer.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Supporter
They gave him the blood transfusions, and he has been getting progressively worse. Even being on oxygen it is still getting worse. They even put him on steroids to try to strengthen his lungs in case it was a reaction from the transfusions. But he has still been getting worse. I don't want him to suffer any longer.

Fuck! Its fucking hard man!
I’m truly sorry..

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Bro, I feel your pain! Words have no meaning at this point. So sorry for your loss. Remember the good times and smoke one up for buster. Peace bro.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Really sorry you are going through this. Try to keep positive thoughts as hard as it must be.

Erick31876

Erick31876

Oh damn bro, I’m so sorry to hear that. It’s never easy to put down a friend. We’ve had it happen twice this year. It’s never easy. Hang in there bro. My heart goes out to you and your family.

PS. Forgive me for not “liking” your last post. I just can’t bring myself to click the button out of respect.
Thank you for everything

SinCity

SinCity

Thank you. I am so nervous. I have been having panic attacks all day

before the dog pictured in my avatar, was my tour dog, Paix. she got an auto-immune disease that made her super anemic too. she had to have transfusions every couple of weeks. if you can afford it, i suggest keep doing them. she wasn't in pain. they're temporary, but i got to be with her a little bit longer.

SinCity

SinCity

my deepest apologies--i hadn't read this post before replying about giving my dog transfusions. we're all with you...

Top Bottom