Dolores (rare heirloom)

• Thread starter gampopa2011
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

gampopa2011

This is a rare and obscure heirloom I was given. One of the more unusual plants I have grown. Not much smell until the very end. Thyme and a bit of citrus. THC was lower than most but with a sttle high and before you know it you have been working with an energized effect, clear and uplifting. We will be working on this to see what she has for us all.
Here are the Terpenes we found in her:
Myrcene: 6.4 mg/g
Limonene: 5.9 mg/g
Humulene: 4.8 mg/g
Valencene: 1.2 mg/g
Caryophyllene oxide: 1.2 mg/g
Phylol: 0.8 mg/g
B-Caryophyllene: 1.8 mg/g

Dolores rare heirloom
Dolores rare heirloom 2

william76

william76

Hello friend,looks interesting,know anything of her genetics? Cool,hope you are well 76

G

gampopa2011

Her genetics are clouded. Mexican landrace. Not sure about anything else. I am still looking into it.

zeke

zeke

Nice high calyx to leaf ratio. Interesting terpene profile. Valencene? Valencia oranges? Purple looking mexi named Delores, ah Mexico. I'm really surprised we don't see a lot more quality Mexican sourced genetics. They are definetly out there. Probably not selfed or femmed at all. Hype? No comprende! Just good pot that speaks for itself. Nice find. One of these days I've got to get back to Mexico and collect some beans. Arjan and Franco would probably get kidnapped and end up being featured in a donkey show.

zeke

zeke

Her genetics are clouded, eh? Shrouded in mystery or forgotten in a cloud of potent smoke? The most potent smoke I ve ever had was some Mexican that was allegedly smuggled accross in a burros ass. I think the guy was joking but to this day I don't know for sure. He was one of those "heavy duty" mustachioed type of dudes not prone to sarcasm. Smoked one thin joint with him and a friend and had to lie in my yard for a while completely nitrous wah wahed. Why didn't I grab those seeds? Doh!

fractal

fractal

Really a shame how Mexico is these days. If it were safe and narco-free we could be taking awesome trips down there and touring the different growing locales. I want to see the country but no way in hell would this 6 foot plus skinny white boy be able to keep a low profile in mexico.

southstreets

southstreets

Really a shame how Mexico is these days. If it were safe and narco-free we could be taking awesome trips down there and touring the different growing locales. I want to see the country but no way in hell would this 6 foot plus skinny white boy be able to keep a low profile in mexico.
Man I'm a guero who grew up in Tijuana bro.. I still go down their and stay at my pad... Once you've lived there ur heart never leaves

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I used to live in Arizona. My bro still does as well as a few friends. Every December the Christmas buds hit. Light green unpressed spears of sexy mexi goodness. Just might have to have my friends save me some samples. Why not?

AHH YES. .The Christmas. ..Taste pretty decent too.. Oakland raised so TASTE buds are VERY racist with buds . But it IS a frenzy when October hits!

G

gampopa2011

Originally it was brought up from Zihuatanejo, Mexico. Then grown in Big Sur. I got it from a friend there. Supposedly it was imported in the 50's. I plan on working with it a few years. Need to bulk it up this season. I guess I am a lucky ass...Things come to you when u look...

OGkushistein

OGkushistein

looks nice had a few purple pheno's myself 8-9 years back when i first started testing the waters of growing my own if you can manage the long 13+weeks flowering period you might be in for some good medibles thats about the only use i had for them if you want land race check out the afghani's they can provide a killer high ... also i think cartels purchase there seeds from amsterdam now so maybe there brick has improved been years since i last seem some of that

Top Bottom