Dolores (rare heirloom)

• Thread starter gampopa2011
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
zeke

zeke

The cloud has lifted a little. North western Mexico in the fifties. Wow! That's something special. You have males and females?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Her genetics are clouded, eh? Shrouded in mystery or forgotten in a cloud of potent smoke? The most potent smoke I ve ever had was some Mexican that was allegedly smuggled accross in a burros ass. I think the guy was joking but to this day I don't know for sure. He was one of those "heavy duty" mustachioed type of dudes not prone to sarcasm. Smoked one thin joint with him and a friend and had to lie in my yard for a while completely nitrous wah wahed. Why didn't I grab those seeds? Doh!
When he says "burro" I think he means a mule, and in my experience that's a guy who's given a backpack with a HUGE-ASS brick of compacted weed to run across the desert in Otay Mesa.

G

gampopa2011

DSCN3841
This is what she looks like...

Redgravemine

Redgravemine

View attachment 374758
This is what she looks like...
That looks like a hybred of purple haze and the hemp strain delores that is grown in canada. Would explain the lower thc. Content. Based upon the date of import, you can do two interesting things. One is cross it with a pure purple haze plant and get a f1 hybrid of the two but with a higher thc content. Thats the better option. But if i lived somewhere where i could do option two, i think i would. Option two is to cross it with a hemp strain delores plant from canada. More of the delores qualities will show up, the chemicals besides thc will go up, and if you have enough time, space, and equipment you could grow every seed and look for thc outliers (plants that produce alot more thc then the rest).

Top Bottom