Doobieduck Summer 2017 Grow

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Whew it's hot on the west coast, over 30 days above 90 with some 103s n 4s. It's time to start sharing the grow with you guys.
What's in the grow?
Doobs' Snowy Purt=Gooey Breeders’ Midnight Snow (midnight snow x Sat dom pure gooey) x Esbes’ Erdpurt (Erdbeer x Purpuera Ticinensis)
Doobs' Bubba Berry Rose=LaPlata Alien Bubba Berry x Relentless Blk Berry Rose(Blackberry Kush x Black Rose)
Doobs' Cheesy Rose=Kaliman Cheese x Blackberry Rose (Relentless Blackberry Kush x Black Rose)
Jaws Gear Fruity Pebbles OG F2 fems=fpog f1 cereal cut and reversed it with STS, grew it out collect fem pollen and then hit another cut of the fpog f1 cereal
Brothers Grimm Queen of Soul=Princess x Princess/ Cinderella 99/Vortex
Female Seed Sex Bud=White Grapefruit x beloved C99

Todays pix we have only the Queen of Soul this post and Pebbles in the next...enjoy....
Doobieduck summer 2017 grow
Doobieduck summer 2017 grow 2
Doobieduck summer 2017 grow 3
Doobieduck summer 2017 grow 4
Doobieduck summer 2017 grow 5
Doobieduck summer 2017 grow 6

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
...and what did I shoot during the eclipse? Of course cannabis in that truly cool lighting. I guess one could call it natural lighting, pretty awesome. All these captured in the 30 minutes or so of partial here in far northern Cali, close to a full eclipse. These Doobies' Snowey Purt...Cheers..
IMG 4089 snowy purt W
IMG 4091 snowy purt W
IMG 4093 snowy purt W
IMG 4095 snowy purt W
IMG 4099 snowy purt W

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@DoobieDuck Good to see you man. So these were sot over the period of the eclipse. Very kool. Love the coloration in those pistils bro. :D Hope your well .

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Good to see some likes, thanks guys. Always great to see someone stop in. I've been terribly busy shooting pics so just now getting caught up to share some of them. These Queen of Soul natural lighting from the studio, cheers...DD
LA1A6654 queen W
LA1A6885 queen W
LA1A6892 queen W
LA1A6894 queen 2 W
LA1A6898 queen W
LA1A6899 queen W
LA1A6901 queen W

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

@DoobieDuck . Damn Brother , Yer Photographic Skills as well as yer Growing Skills show the Love ya put into yer Growing and Showing . Thanks fer the Always Brilliant Pictures and Please Do Keep Em Coming .

All The Best ta You & Yours ,,,

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@DoobieDuck ....as well as yer Growing Skills....All The Best ta You & Yours ,,,
Donny I always like hearing that thank you..
Can't get caught up with pics, my fault, too many varieties in the grow this summer, ha, but don't think that will ever change. Here's some Sexbud pics from the studio, thanks Mr.B and Female Seed Nl.. peace..DD
LA1A7112 sexbud W
LA1A7114 sexbud W
LA1A7118 sexbud W
LA1A7121 sexbud W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Guys I have to take a break from images today to share with you the text of a reply to me from my Representative Doug Lamalfa to a letter I sent him. Reefer madness still exists!

Dear Mr. Scheetz:

Thank you for contacting me to express your support for ending the federal marijuana prohibition . I value your point of view and appreciate the opportunity to respond.

While I agree that efforts to limit illicit drug use have not been fully successful, I believe that the negatives of drug legalization, including marijuana, would be much worse. Studies indicate that the marijuana used today contains significantly greater cancer-causing properties than tobacco, can cause mental health issues, is addictive and creates harmful dependencies, is a frequent precursor to the use of more dangerous drugs, and can lead users to commit violent or otherwise irresponsible actions that harm innocent people.

Additionally, decriminalizing or legalizing drugs may lead to the creation of a permanent class of drug users who will find it increasingly impossible to support themselves, and thus will rely on the state for welfare, disability payments, or unemployment insurance. Their medical problems will increase, draining our already strained county hospitals and the health care programs. Thus, innocent taxpayers will be forced to subsidize the lethargic lifestyle of substance abusers. Preventing drug users from operating motor vehicles will also become an increasing problem as drug use becomes more tolerated and acceptable.

For these and other reasons, I oppose legalizing the use of marijuana. I believe the better approach is discouraging its use through a clear and honest discussion of the damage that the drug can cause. I believe parents, schools, churches, and community organizations are best positioned to encourage personal responsibility and convince younger Americans especially that marijuana use contributes to an unhealthy lifestyle. Additionally, I believe existing drug laws should be enforced to further discourage illicit drug use.

Although we may not see eye-to-eye, I will be sure to keep your perspective in mind should Congress consider legislation that would change laws governing marijuana use.

I appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance. If you would like to stay connected to our office with the latest news, legislation, and other useful information, please visit my website at https://lamalfa.house.gov . Thank you again for your communication, and please do not hesitate to contact my office with any future questions or comments. It is an honor to be your representative in Congress.

Sincerely,

Doug LaMalfa
Member of Congress
Lamalfa W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Fantastic photos doob! What is tge cluster of tiny bubbles in the second to last pic? I’ve seen this in the past on my plants when I use to scope them.
GrowGod having a hard time picking it out. If referring to middle of the bottom part of frame, that is flash reflecting off the skin, if the upper part right side, those are 6 or so tiny resins I see often, I don't think the grow into anything but that, happy holidays..DD

Latest posts

Top Bottom