DoobieDucks' Hummingbirds

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

JayBird1

Loved your hummer pics Doob. Truly are works of art. Keep em coming I'll be looking for them. And the eagle....simply....WOW!!

draco

draco

hey great pictures for sure!!

loving the hummers... have you any pictures of the hummingbird moth? we have some in our backyard and they fly the same as the hummingbird, just not as powerful. they are beautiful!

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
IMG 8359 hummermoth K C W

IMG 8655 hummer sunflower K C W

IMG 8699 hummingbird K C W

IMG 8702 hummingbird K C W

IMG 8417 hummermoth K C W
... have you any pictures of the hummingbird moth?
Draco thanks for asking, and thanks everyone for your visits, likes, and comments.
I have thousands of hummingbird images that have no cannabis in them, these captured just this week-it's hummertime here! And Draco the hummingbird moth presents a completly different challenge to capture a good image, very difficult as they only appear when the lighting if falling of in the evening. Here are a couple of the moth from my archives. DD

IMG 8655 hummer sunflower K C W

IMG 8699 hummingbird K C W

IMG 8702 hummingbird K C W

IMG 8417 hummermoth K C W

Last edited:
BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Doobie...the moth too!!! They are a strange creature. I too have noticed the same time, same place action. I believe I've seen the same little guy two seasons now.
What are these taken with? Beautiful shots man, I have a cpl pros in the family and can't wait to show your work to them!
Did u say website?
Mass effing respect.

T

Trip8

Sweet photos man! A feast for the eyes. These are truly enjoyable. Thank you

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
[quote="BeenBurned, post: 1287926, member: 62049"...What are these taken with? ....[/quote]
BB ,amy thanks, I need to get more images up on my site but hard finding time to work on it. These moth I believe captured with my Canon 60D and a Sigma 105mm lens. Be well..DD

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Medusa yes they all migrate around my neck of the woods. To friggin cold for them. Fushia you say, red right? Here is a self-potrait of one bugging the shit out of me trying to check out my bandanna.it was quite distracting so I set up my other camera and a remote release. .cheers..DD

3592-hummer-n-me-k-c-w-jpg.403642
Hey maybe I will try that with red lipstick Kiss a hummingbird Lol I have cocosmia's in my yard they fly from one part of the yard to next ..fighting ,,sometimes gotta duck there zinging around the yard so fast... Lovely as always Doobie!!!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

@symbiote420 do u have hummingbirds where your at? Everyone should get to see one there awesome to watch ..

None but we have been getting all types of new critters every year, I've seen a couple Woodpeckers!! Few years back some deer ran down my street lol that might not sound weird for some but where I'm at it's uncommon!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I have those little orange-red flowers. My mom gave them to me as coral bells, but then I looked up coral bells and they ain't it. Pretty garden!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Just picked these. Limelight hydrangeas. Asiatic Lillie's.
Thanks Doobie had to show off my flowers ...thats how u get hummingbirds 100's of em!!! plant flowers ... feeders are great but keep them clean ...hummers get a mouth disease and die if u don't ...

Last edited:
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow..10 months since I last posted here, well sorry it's been so long and let's get rolling again. The cannabis ain't ready for hummer pics yet but the flock is anxious to be on camera..this weeks pics..peace..DD

IMG 6151 hummer W
IMG 6156 hummer W
IMG 6168 hummer W
IMG 6187 hummer W
LA1A6115 hummer W

Og Gong

Og Gong

Rip Geologic
The colors are awesome on the bird and the flowers I love it lol. Awesome stuff Doobie.

Top Bottom