DoobieDuck's Macro Cannabis Images

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@GrowGod I have used Photoshop for years and years, us old timers have a hard time changing so when Lightroom came out I purchased but do not like it! The file structure sucks, you have to import all your images, I like to open files from different drives at different times, their program makes that difficult.

I use Elements 11 now but have many other goodies. Their pay prescription for the new programs sucks too. I buy the software I don't want a monthly bill for the rest of my life.

As in these shots, I rarely use anything other than a little lighting adjustment and slight amount of sharpening. Over sharpened images are common nowadays. If you capture the shot right not much is needed after that.

Here is my Midnight Blackberry the first plant images ever. Not truly macros but I didn't want to throw her in my Summer 2016 thread so...enjoy...
View attachment 657642 View attachment 657643 View attachment 657644 View attachment 657645 View attachment 657646
Thank you for that doobie I totally understand.
I agree that over sharpening is the new over saturating...lol

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
And yes more Midnight Blackberry macros...enjoy...
9261 mid blkberry edit W
9436 mid blk berry W
9564 mid blkberry W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@Seamaiden that's a different complement, thank you I understand. Some of these would make some great fabric indeed! I should look into that. DoobieDuck Midnight Blackberry, popcorn buds just right for bong hits. Capturing the white pistils and resins today..enjoy..
8798 mid blkberry W
8863 mid blkberry W
8925 mid blkberry W
8990 mid blk berry W

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
<groan> Oh, man, that eggplant color and contrast! You're really setting the gold standard for cannabis photography, too, my friend. :)
@Seamaiden that's a different complement, thank you I understand. Some of these would make some great fabric indeed! I should look into that. DoobieDuck Midnight Blackberry, popcorn buds just right for bong hits. Capturing the white pistils and resins today..enjoy..
View attachment 659726 View attachment 659727 View attachment 659728 View attachment 659729
I know several women who make a point to look for cannabis-themed fabrics that are unusual. :) Textiles is a fascinating world.

incogneato

incogneato

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Donny love the cam...and guys nice to know you were here, thank you for commenting. I'm germing my next grow though these will not be in it. This my Midnight Blackberry mom heavily pollinates with a Seeds of Compassion Pink Biscuit. Enjoy...
9115 mid blkberry W
9176 mid blkberry W
9238 mid blkberry W

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
OK you guys, I've been sharing my art with you for eons asking for nothing in return. Well it's come time to ask you for a couple clicks of your mouse. I've entered the High Art contest and I'd like to win it! Setting my sights rather high, I know, but I think I might have a chance if you guys will get behind me. Click on the link and vote for Jeff Scheetz aka DoobieDuck please. This is art created by me from one of my new images I call Starry Trichome Night. Enjoy.....
vote here:
http://woobox.com/cp7fwm/gallery/SwAYqU1NcVw

Starry Trichome Night
Scheetz starry trichome night C W

Top Bottom