Dosage How To Regulate Mg's

• Thread starter LadyBuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LadyBuds

LadyBuds

I was just curious if there is away to regulate mg's based on the amount of butter to cannabis ratio ON AN AVERAGE. I use the crockpot method and I am currently using 1ox per 2 sticks of butter. Any help appreciated.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The only way to really know is to first get your product tested, then make the butter and have that tested.

LadyBuds

LadyBuds

Thanks Seamaiden I am aware of that. I also know that on average trim contains approx 10% THC. That can obviously go up or down depending on the quality of the bud you trimmed, also if it has buds in it then it will raise the THC level as well. I tend to have the same strains same pheno's that I run. I am looking for some basic general formula that will give me a ball park of the strength. My edibles are just for me and a couple of patients mostly, I do not sell them so I cannot justify going to have them tested.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Same here, it's not exactly a cheap date at this point in time. I've been struggling to find a consistency as well, mostly because I am not the best person to tell you how strong something is due to how much I smoke--I just don't get high anymore. I always end up winging it. Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Latest posts

Top Bottom