Doubleds finally gets paid !! mpb bucket system

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xceptional

everyone is saying congrats but let me be the first to ask, can i barrow some money? lol j/k bro well done and enjoy the fruits of your labor.

LeroyBrown

LeroyBrown

Down right amazing ! Congratulations DoubleDs ! Im 28 but man i wanna be like you when i grow up !

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
Hello farmers

Today is a great day !! For 5 years now i have been perfecting my mpb bucket system and my dwc hi aeration nutrients. I arrived back from the states this morning having sold my bucket system and nute lineup to a major hydroponic company. I know owe 15 appearances at hydro shows but have my cheque for 450,000$ in hand !!!!!!!! I receive 11% of total net profit also once a year.

For all the farmers that thought i was bullshiting about giving all the medicine away to med patients free of charge well....... there was a method to my madness.

Thanks to each and every farmer for there props and support !!

I am off back to the states to supervise the dies that need to be made for the custom buckets but will have a pictorial thread of 5 different med gardens using my system.

many thanks again farmers

you deserve it mate , nice to see the love pay of

S

schwango

Out of curiosity is there any information on DD'S store bought version? i would love to see how they implement it as a pre made package?

oh BTW, congrats DD on the sale of your great system.:party

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Call UnderCurrent and ask when its gonna come out.

T

TyKaycha

So it has been confirmed that UC is the company that will be bringing it to market?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

ucmympb

The MPB system is something to behold...congrats on the big payback DD......seems like you've really earned the respect everyone affords you.

When do we get to find out who will be releasing this system, as contrary to some rumors it's not Current Culture....though I know Daniel would have loved to have collaborated with you.

Not many companies in the industry have half a million to drop for a design, I'm guessing GH or Botanicare......but who knows, guess we'll find out soon enough.

T

TyKaycha

That's what I thought. UC is already similar & good in it's own right, so wouldn't know why they would pay for DD's

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

when we had medicen men back before we had almost everything now they did their work for free to help their commuinty... thats crazy cool DD... thats whats up man, a goal is a DREAM with a deadline... great job man

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
Build it and they will grow! Nothing will make you happier than building a system yourself. Save a little money and learn something new it shouldnt be too hard.

B

blahman

all I can say is wow.... By the performance of your system you surely deserve it.

Top Bottom