Doug’s Varin

• Thread starter THClaes
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

THClaes

Good luck, I believe that ones a unicorn. Would love to be proved wrong. I think African genetics are going to be the next best thing in terms of finding a thc-v heavy strain.
how come no one is offering this strain?
are people just keeping the strain for them selves?

Krypto

Krypto

I'll keep an eye out.. i can usually dig sumpin' up ,

Totally off topic, but WHAT THE HECK is SOMA's nycd ? one Seedbank lists it as Mexican x Afgani??? //docs.google.com/document/d/1-TUJWzoq

T

THClaes

I'll keep an eye out.. i can usually dig sumpin' up ,

Totally off topic, but WHAT THE HECK is SOMA's nycd ? one Seedbank lists it as Mexican x Afgani??? //docs.google.com/document/d/1-TUJWzoq
awesome man thanks :D

xavier7995

xavier7995

how come no one is offering this strain?
are people just keeping the strain for them selves?
I have no idea. If what they say is true though, I could see whoever bred it wanting to keep it close as it is pretty unique. Have you come across any finished product? I would be really interested in seeing what the high is like as I am fond of Durban and the other few thc-v strains.

T

THClaes

I have no idea. If what they say is true though, I could see whoever bred it wanting to keep it close as it is pretty unique. Have you come across any finished product? I would be really interested in seeing what the high is like as I am fond of Durban and the other few thc-v strains.
no i have never come across any product from the strain

RaptoR

RaptoR

Good luck, I believe that ones a unicorn. Would love to be proved wrong. I think African genetics are going to be the next best thing in terms of finding a thc-v heavy strain.
African genetics? Is this where the Doug Varin originated from? I read somewhere that it originated from Congo? Curious as I work just south of Congo , in Angola and managed to get some seeds . One germinated and growing to check it out... Seems to be a straight up Sativa looking at the stretch in early seedling. Might be ive stumbled across something golden??

Have a look.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/undiscovered-genetics.97356/

Top Bottom