Dr Candyman joins the Mota Milita

• Thread starter Dr CandyMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
its official i'll b teaming up with MOTA and crew to bring more :roflflavors to the menu.

F

FastForward

Suh-weeeeeeet! So many new flavours, so little time and growspace.....09 is gonna be a tasty year for sure :)

P

ProGroWannabe

Right on Doc! Hope the teaming-up goes well for all.

A

astartes

Congrats bro! The Candyland Crew just keeps getting better and better. I cannot wait to see what comes when the two of you put your heads together! Dank for sure!

astartes

T

Tolpan

What great news!

Probs to you and Mota, this will be killer, for sure!

Just too much, lol! Makes my head crazy:rofl

Cheers

Tolpan

E

ESSC-RIPmaster

Excellent!!! Sounds like this year is gunna be great. New years resolution to grow some of those!

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I knew it was only a matter of time before the Malitia got to ya LOL.You are among the best now bro!!Congrats!!

Aligee

Aligee

Congrats my friend! 09' is the year of many good things.

G

GDS StonerBoy

Haha, thats whats up Doc, Looks like your is mashing the gas now. Hope those beans hit us soon, 09 is gonna be a helluva year!

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
very nice dr! mota has some killer strains :smoke

D

drpressure600

good luck indeed . .

good luck & all the best dr, take care in 09 . .

D

Dark Angel

Congrats! :clapping Can't wait to see some beans in my collection!

Greetz Dark Angel

B

BrotherBud

Well this is very good news for all of us Dr. Professor Genius homeboy lol! Have a great New Year homeboy, holla. Peace.

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
accident

hey brotherbud i was trying to add u to my friend list and i pressed the wrong button on accident. and it erased your post sorry bro. it was a high accident.

G

Gorrillagrower

:rasta2: Hey whats up Doc..... Found ya. Congrats on the hookup with Mota and crew. Really lookin forward to your bean releases and your future calaberations wit Mota. Best of luck in the new year.

ghettoboy at another site......

......known here as gorrillagrower

T

TheKingsOf420

Wow thats awesome..... I have a clone of Dirty Harry I got from a friend.... Stuff looks dank as hell..... I can't wait to see what you come out with..... :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom