draco's Yeti f3 project

• Thread starter draco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
draco

draco

the clones of three are showing the same wandering structure... growing fast and everywhere... i have never used so many tie downs to the net! two are of the short and squat persuasion and i am evaluating them... one is the one above with the leaves curling down. kind of looks like an afghani - small buds and a power hitter, maybe? a bitch to trim for sure... i'm new to the og's... but i likey.

draco

draco

so far, all five phenos are very potent and tasty!

i quick dried a branch of all of them so i could have a taste - i know, i know...

i took them all at 72 days with about 10% amber. this is one fragrant harvest. wow.

i have had several short sessions with the afghan pheno. got me dizzy both times, and i have a high tolerance for sure...

really too early to be talking about this, but i am under the spell, so to speak...

been smokin since 66, and looking for the best since i knew there WAS the best.

i went to Colombia ( the country) in 1970 to smoke the punta rojo. never got the rojo, but got to smoke the local instead.

it means a lot to me to smoke weed like this.

thanks Loompa, for offering these seeds.

draco

draco

i have finally identified a keeper and the run is getting better. i finally got the rh in the 45 -50 range and am noticing an improvement... this yeti is my first try at a kush. i am slowly figuring it out...

I popped 10 foo dog seeds... 8 females 2 males! two of them are really strong... i love the structure of this plant...

meanwhile, this yeti is so fine, it is just about all i smoke anymore. i just don't get tired of it. some peeps lay their weed on me and i never seem to get around to smoking it...

H

happy b

Great thread draco.yetis are looking awesome which is good news for me as iv just sexed 3 yeti f3 the otherday.2fems 1 male.iv taken cuts and im just vegging the females out to a decent size before flip.im looking forward to em more than ever after seeing your frosty buggers.

H

happy b

i have finally identified a keeper and the run is getting better. i finally got the rh in the 45 -50 range and am noticing an improvement... this yeti is my first try at a kush. i am slowly figuring it out...

I popped 10 foo dog seeds... 8 females 2 males! two of them are really strong... i love the structure of this plant...

meanwhile, this yeti is so fine, it is just about all i smoke anymore. i just don't get tired of it. some peeps lay their weed on me and i never seem to get around to smoking it...
Any full plant shots of your yeti and foodog?i take it you prefer the yeti?
iv got an og cut i prize above everything.its no elite cut but IF the yeti can even equal it for intensity of fuel funk i will be impressed.the other cut is really tall and stretchy even in veg and heights an issue and these yeti seems stockier.in veg atleast anyway.you can really see the quality in the breeding of the yeti in the stockyness and tight internode spaceing(for a top og) and the sturdyness of the branches.theyr not cheap but top quality rarely is.

draco

draco

no full plant shots cause i use a net...

the foo dog is only three weeks in flower on the seed run, so i haven't tried it yet...

i am quite happy with how the yeti turned out, and stoked about the compitition. if there is a better yeti out there i can't wait to have it!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Wouldn't it be Kewl to get all of the Yeti growers together for a Big Nug Fest..
I can only judge what I have been told and what the lil group I help beg for more of..
Thats the Yeti
I will always keep her in the Flowing room every run...
Great Work @draco
Super Grow Vibes to ya

draco

draco

no happy, this is my first og that i have run. the buds are not huge, but they make me happy... too!! haha

draco

draco

well then Fly, let's do that. i am in colorado which is a GOOD PLACE. but there are many good places!

wish we could have had a sesh with OOM PAA PAA at the 420. he is good peep.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

LoL I am a Bit too Far away fer a coast to coast but sounds like a plan for next years Cup
My sis And I did get a chance to hang with the Omm Paa during the Cup and it was a great Experience.

Tnelz

Tnelz

For anyone who has any questions about yeti as a strain here is the only place u need to look. Aside from my bro @Power OG and @FlyinJStable . Awesome plants bro. Much respect.

Top Bottom