• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Hello all,

Jeff from dfg here, showing the 2017 season at my main site which I run, as well as a community spot where I am training an apprentice. At my main spot, we will have several dozen full season plants, as well as a dozen plants that will be late started to full pollinate to make seed. At the community spot still setting up and playing with numbers, probably only 2 dozen there.

Majority of the genetics are my own line and crosses, some proven winners from past seasons, and some new testing gear. I also am doing a pack of hazemans chocolate thai with my wife as a gamble. Whether it will finish, we shall see!

My full season starts I started in paper towels March 2nd, under the waxing moon. I practice korean natural farming, and used my fermented aloe plant juice to lightly soak them. After 24 hours, I put them in my soil mix, and into my hoopie starting and pollinating greenhouse.

21 of my plants will be on hugelkulture mounds which I built up in January. The other 2 dozen will be direct in ground.

Anyway, here's hoping mother nature cooperates!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
IMG 20170307 115034 524

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
My hoopie. Super low budget, not the sexest hoopie around, but it works to do the job. It will house the new life of starts till mid may, males I am stress testing are in there already, and once I move the full season into their homes, I'll fill this with a semi autoflower crop to flower and when those finish, I'll reload with my elite moms to veg a month and flip naturally, and my chosen males pollen will be used to make the next wave of genetics.
IMG 20170302 170521 130

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Strains planted from seed this year are

Dfg Congo dog (dog kush x bangi haze)
Dfg Congolese kush (Grand master kush x bangi haze)
Hazeman chocolate thai bx 1
Dfg Banging blues (hard dick blues x bangi haze)
Dfg Dragon ticket (slymer golden ticket x bangi haze)
Dfg dragon stash (hard dick blues x orange og x sr71)
Dfg dragons slyme (slymer golden ticket x orange og x sr71)
Dfg dragon cheese (cheese surprise purple pheno x blueberry indy snow lotus)

From clone:

Hazemans cut of purple headband from loompa
Gorilla glue 4
Ohio deathstar
Hazemans cut sour grapes
Hazemans cut mikado
Hazemans cut of Neville g13
Hazemans cut of Pacifics bubba kush
Hazemans cut of Chemdog D
Hazemans cut of uk cheese

Should be a fun year!

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Change of plans, my mom space has some mites going on, so gonna be treating them with fermented mackerel and fermented garlic every couple days for a while. Instead of pulling clones and dealing with all that nonsense, I've stsrted more seeds under the worm moon yesterday. Gonna keep the mom space quarantined and indoors and start with clean plants from day 1. I have many many lines to test thru, so alls well.

New seeds popped:

20 Ish banging dreams (wet dreams x bangi haze)
40ish dragons stash ( hard dick blues x orange og x sr71)
10 more banging ticket (slymer x bangi haze)
10 dragon cheese (cheese surprise x blueberry snow lotus)
20 moonshine haze

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Progress being had. Old greenhouse is nearly down, old fence is down, and new fence is up to surround the much larger garden space and ,y new hoopie house.

Planning on maxing my legal limits tissue year...so 40 sensimellia hopefully monsters on 12 foot centers. 21 on hugelkulture mounds, the rest in ground. Then 8 later started in my hoopie to fully pollinate. Hopefully I am on par to train and time those right to maximize the greenhouse and seed production.

IMG 20170314 082300 630

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Remains of old greenhouse all taken down and moved out to storage. All but one stubborn ass 4x4. Thinking might just make it the flag pole lol.

Time to move compost in, amendments, dump my worm bins I been building for a year, mulch and let that cook till may.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom