• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
room 3 garlic breath females, dragons hashplant females, and tranquil elephant females, all getting seeded by my Dragons hashplant f1 male.

DSCN9898
DSCN9899
DSCN9900
DSCN9901
DSCN9903
DSCN9904

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
the dragon hashplant male. should be busting his load here anyday. Females are stacked and ready. Pretty stoked on this collab between myself and thug pug. Im expecting some great things. The dragon hashplant line is a sour acrid resinous Oregon outdoor hardy strain. Yields and is solid. the garlic breath are all pretty sour raunchy garlicy terps, good yield and solid buds. I expect this marriage of lines to prove very nice.

DSCN9882
DSCN9886
DSCN9890
DSCN9891
DSCN9894
DSCN9896
DSCN9906
DSCN9907

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
orange dream keeper 2. This pheno is currently also being reversed in the 8x8 tent to make some feminized seeds. Got 2 in the room 2 going sensimelia. This pheno is a stocky, yielder, and has a strong nose tingling sour terp. produces great indoors or outdoors in Oregon. Very hardy and resistant. All in all, a great lady who can pay the bills and also impress the most seasoned of palettes.

DSCN9791
DSCN9793
DSCN9795
DSCN9794
DSCN9797

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
orange dreams keeper number 3. This is the lowest stretch, short stocky wide pheno, and reminds me most of the father side of orange og sr71. Has a very loud sour kush terp that sticks with ya. Id say for the kush heads, the 3 is the closest and a very nice example of this line. she flowers fast n hard, and makes big heavy buds. Pretty thick growth so I definitely open her up and deleaf.

Very happy with this line. I have it down to 4 female keepers, and I tell you what, theres no way I can cull any of them. Usually you just know...with the orange dreams these 4 are all special in their own ways. Will have to see how they breed now.
DSCN9803
DSCN9804
DSCN9805
DSCN9807
DSCN9808
DSCN9809
DSCN9813
DSCN9814

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

You're killing me..I had to get 2x White Tahoe Cookies wet today..They weren't supposed to get dropped for a couple of months, but your pictures got me moving..(2pm today). I would have dropped more, but there is NO ROOM! :(

Got a Crockett Strawberry Fields male in a separate tent in a separate room and that took over my spare flower tent. Hmmm.... should be interesting in a few weeks. That may just become a nice dad for some of your genetics (only for me and mine).
1 2 19 SF

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
3 times og (serious og x orange og sr71 pk) we at week 6ish now. this gal starts out straight sour kush, then about here, she starts adding in the chem. She like soil, but she LOVES coco, will be interesting to see the coco cycle I just flipped vs this soil run.

DSCN9815
DSCN9816
DSCN9817
DSCN9818
DSCN9819

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Here the Orange dreams "lisa" pheno which was found by my wifes coworker who is a nurse. Very potent medical strain. Loud citrus terp that is devastating potency. You aint stressing, worrying, or hurting after smoking this pheno. Super melty effect, very nice line. Shes a staple in the garden, and will be in many many projects. Stocky structure, and crushes indoors or outdoors in Oregon. No mold or mildew, finish early 2nd week of October in the pacific northwest. A true gem. Couldn't be happier with this line.

DSCN9823
DSCN9825
DSCN9826
DSCN9832
DSCN9834
DSCN9835
DSCN9837
DSCN9839

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
You're killing me..I had to get 2x White Tahoe Cookies wet today..They weren't supposed to get dropped for a couple of months, but your pictures got me moving..(2pm today). I would have dropped more, but there is NO ROOM! :(

Got a Crockett Strawberry Fields male in a separate tent in a separate room and that took over my spare flower tent. Hmmm.... should be interesting in a few weeks. That may just become a nice dad for some of your genetics (only for me and mine).
View attachment 849529

Awesome! To help inspiration, here's some of my
DSCN9093
DSCN9099
DSCN9119
Tahoe dragon cookies I grew :)

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Orange dreams keeper 1. this was what I was picturing when I made this line. It has the long elegant flowers that are easy to trim and chunk all the way down like the wet dreams, with the extremely pleasant sr71 purple kush terp profile, with added sweet berry gas from the wd. Super bonus that it turns colors in the most beautiful way. Shes a super hog, needs a ton of food, but shes definitely a unique and beautiful example of my orange dreams line, and a true keeper.

Her smoke is very potent with a high ceiling. It hits fast and hard, and then 20 mins later it creeps up your spine to get ya to another level. Doesn't take much of this beauty. Shes a treat for both the grower and the smoker. My boy who ran this cut outdoors from seed pulled 10# in the hills outside roseburg in Oregon. Culmination of a lot of work and seelections, and its so awesome to see it paid off.

DSCN9840
DSCN9843
DSCN9845
DSCN9847
DSCN9850
DSCN9851
DSCN9853
DSCN9858
DSCN9859

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Had a tag mix up on this, so gotta get a nug of into the bowl to verify, but its either the i95 or the stardawg. I currently believe it to be the stardawg, but till we can smoke. The cut of stardawg has a tough of garlic and the i95 is pure gas. very similar structure though. For now shes been going by A to we solve the mystery. Either way, this gal is a pleasure. Super easy, just does her thing. Doesn't need a ton of support like the tk or 92 or glue does. Loud terps that are just about the most demanded on the market.

DSCN9861
DSCN9862

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Triangle kush or tk. If you had her...you already know. Sets the standard of ogs. Loud, Gassey, knock your dick in the dirt, and these packs don't last. Open the bag and its gone lol. Even in this saturated ass market in Oregon, proper tk is always appreciated. Shes a bit tricky, shes doing good this round, but I can definitely do her better.

DSCN9863
DSCN9869
DSCN9871
DSCN9872

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
this is my "mystery" glue cut. not sure what exactly it is, or by who. It has the glue terp for sure, although much louder then a cut I had that was high providence as gg4. Its a bit stockier then the glue is, and it is much more consistent. The cut I had that was "considered legit" wanted nitrogen late in flower, and was a cal whore. This gal is just chugging with a standard regiment. Anyway, Shes a nice lady and cant wait to smoke her to see how the smoke compares.

DSCN9873
DSCN9874
DSCN9875
DSCN9876

Dragonsflame

Dragonsflame

The Dragon
Supporter
Hope everyones doing good out there! We Got a ton of seeds popped for the full term / male selections / breeding projects and in general, to keep things fresh and exciting.

From memory I popped:
From my work:
100 orange dragon rider - (Malawi x bangi haze) x amber dragon
100 Hard dick blues stacking (hard dick blues x bangi haze f9) x (hard dick blues x dragons stash f2)
80 Killer Purp (cherry pie x orange og x sr71)
100 Bangin ticket f2s (slymer golden ticket x bangi haze f9)
last 3 orange dreams seeds (wet dreams x orange og sr71)
80 orange dreams keeper 1 x bangin ticket

From others:
2 packs Trap queen - compound genetics
Chemdog 91 s1 - CSI
sour d x 91 - CSI
Chemdog D x 91 - CSi
1 pack Rare earth - cratedigger seeds (death star x earth OG)
1 pack Dosidos - Archive
Nepali white mountain heirloom charas strain
30 Durban poison - iaunuda valley heirloom / landrace

Prob forgetting a few things.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hope everyones doing good out there! We Got a ton of seeds popped for the full term / male selections / breeding projects and in general, to keep things fresh and exciting.

From memory I popped:
From my work:
100 orange dragon rider - (Malawi x bangi haze) x amber dragon
100 Hard dick blues stacking (hard dick blues x bangi haze f9) x (hard dick blues x dragons stash f2)
80 Killer Purp (cherry pie x orange og x sr71)
100 Bangin ticket f2s (slymer golden ticket x bangi haze f9)
last 3 orange dreams seeds (wet dreams x orange og sr71)
80 orange dreams keeper 1 x bangin ticket

From others:
2 packs Trap queen - compound genetics
Chemdog 91 s1 - CSI
sour d x 91 - CSI
Chemdog D x 91 - CSi
1 pack Rare earth - cratedigger seeds (death star x earth OG)
1 pack Dosidos - Archive
Nepali white mountain heirloom charas strain
30 Durban poison - iaunuda valley heirloom / landrace

Prob forgetting a few things.
Can't post my GIFs anymore....but there's more than one way to skin a cat!!!!!!
LMFAO
Snap1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom