drdre and trees

• Thread starter Drdre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DapperDon

DapperDon

Okay, I'll be the "that guy who doesn't know any better" and ask, "What is the approximate value of all of that"

And this is what I was trying to post earlier but somehow shit the bed. Great job Dre.

this-is-beautiful.gif

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Its all fun & games until you have to trim all that weed.
Room looks nice.

It always fun and game as long as I don't have to trim.

Okay, I'll be the "that guy who doesn't know any better" and ask, "What is the approximate value of all of that"

And this is what I was trying to post earlier but somehow shit the bed. Great job Dre.

this-is-beautiful.gif

Value of car $10000
Value of toy action figures 13000
Value of boat 500
Value of grow priceless

DapperDon

DapperDon

It always fun and game as long as I don't have to trim.
Value of car $10000
Value of toy action figures 13000
Value of boat 500
Value of grow priceless

Naaaaaaa man. I just do not buy that one. Great ad campaign, but I was referring to the actual $$ amount that you did that for. Self edification is never so elaborate.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Awesome thread , work , rooms , took me two days but worth every post read
I'm gonna hang around
Very nice dre

H

happy b

What a grow!and someone was calling you a troll at start of your journal!haha those pics quietened that accussation instantly.lmfao.nice one.

S

Seed Buyer

Epic! Whats up with the frosted over HPS in the first picture? Might be time for a new lamp.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
@Drdre newbie here on growing trees ....why do u not use both horizontal and verticle lights? everything looks incredible !!

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
@Drdre newbie here on growing trees ....why do u not use both horizontal and verticle lights? everything looks incredible !!

If I had horizontal lighting It would double my power bill but not my yield. so if I was going to do That I would just add more plants.

J

Jalisco Kid

I hope your new law protects your ass, I have yet to hear a word about it. If you are allowed a enough plants up there you might hear from me next spring. My friend wants me to come up next summer.He will be coming down for the winter after turkeyday. Give my regards to your bucket guy. JK

Top Bottom