drdre and trees

• Thread starter Drdre
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Good job bud.. I applaud you for finishing this tread with pics.. The quality of the bud looks pretty good.. My only question is with the weight, u said the biggest plant was 3.375 how much was the smallest?? And how much were all the others??? Did they differ a lot?? If so do u think it was because of the strain, system error, or grower error??

My one suggestion would be to grow all one strain and grow it for 2 or 3 cycles by the 3rd cycle you'll know exactly what it wants and when it wants it.. You'll know what to expect when they stretch and when to chop them.. Mixing and matching in a connected hydro system sucks I did it my first grow and will never do it again.. Reason being is different strains need different things some need more nitrogen/cal mag/ ect... However I found the biggest problem was flowering time... Ya get stuck with "should I flush now and let the haze go without nutes for the last couple weeks or don't flush and risk a harsh burn and nutrient filled smoke with the bubba Kush"... Just my 2 cents.. Congrats bro I'll chalk this one up as a win for the hydrus

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
babyh my smallest was 1.5 and it was the one on page two last pic it was caused by roots filling drains and backing water up which caused cubes to become saturated. so I guess this would be a combination of system and grower I know now to check tubs week 2 of flower for clogged drains. no they did not differ much I hope you can understand me not wanting to post break down on each plant. I agree with running one strain unfortunately my next run has a couple different strains. I only did this because of request from patients. I am currently in process of building a new shop with 4 different systems to run different strains. here is the list of things im doing different on my next run im running caps root pack, foliar feeding, adding banana manna, working to have a more consistent rh and more training of branches. I would like to thank you and everyone in the tree farming section for great threads, info and inspiration.

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

babyh my smallest was 1.5 and it was the one on page two last pic it was caused by roots filling drains and backing water up which caused cubes to become saturated. so I guess this would be a combination of system and grower I know now to check tubs week 2 of flower for clogged drains. no they did not differ much I hope you can understand me not wanting to post break down on each plant. I agree with running one strain unfortunately my next run has a couple different strains. I only did this because of request from patients. I am currently in process of building a new shop with 4 different systems to run different strains. here is the list of things im doing different on my next run im running caps root pack, foliar feeding, adding banana manna, working to have a more consistent rh and more training of branches. I would like to thank you and everyone in the tree farming section for great threads, info and inspiration.

totally understandable that u dont want to list weights... If i were you i woukd check the tubs for roots weekly after the first few weeks.. Sometimes roots just blow up and go crazy, its better to take a few minutes and check than not and have problems... I think you will love caps root pack and foliar pack they kick major ass... One thing to mention you pry already know this but dont use the bennies and DM zone or any other sterilizer... Also make the Tea that capulator reccomends it worked absolutely amazing for me...

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Got new plants in today. I will be running dj shorts pr 98 blueberry, mango, one of logics starfightersxgsc, 2 of logics wolverine kushes and one of northones og x Mexican landrace. Logics crosses are straight from seed and as of right now 1 pheno of wolverine and the starfighter x gsc are ridiculous

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

starfighter x gsc should be some awesome smoke... looking forward to seeing that one for sure

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
The pre 98 blueberry is gonna kill it. That plant will make an amazing tree.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
This leaf is from wolverine kush plant is only 20 inch tall I personally never have seen leaves this big on indoor plants.

J

Jalisco Kid

They will get smaller as the plant gets taller. Those are a lot of work in veg trying to put those leaves were they do the most good. I hope you have another good run,hopefully those strains will need to be flipped at the same time. Nice run in new tanks, what is the model number of those tanks?. Their is always that learning curve.
Suerte JK

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Nice work man. I look forward to seeing your next run adapting what you have learned... So, what are your thoughts on the system after the run?

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
I hope you have another good run,hopefully those strains will need to be flipped at the same time. Nice run in new tanks, what is the model number of those tanks?. Their is always that learning curve.
Suerte JK

Thanks jk my seed plants are a little smaller than my others but I did this on purpose so I could see what these strains stretches are like. I don't have a model number for these tub just hydrus pressed gen 2. Only diff is drain level

Nice work man. I look forward to seeing your next run adapting what you have learned... So, what are your thoughts on the system after the run?

A4d After this run I'm loving the turn around time and vigorous growth it creates. I know my growing skills still need improvement to see the full potential of this system so super stoked to see what the future holds.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Remember seeds are generally more vigorous!

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Gsc x starfighter day of flip and I know the lower couple leaves had so deficiencies. I think this strain is going to be a winner

Top Bottom