D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Jk I'm no longer in veg I am in week one of flower. my veg was 20 days again took longer to veg this time than I anticipated.
Thanks dr

J

Jalisco Kid

Just curious, I want to see the stretch on a 20 day veg. I like to veg mine 5-6 weeks after a good stent in the cloner/aero.I let them go about 10 days after they have rooted,they really grow well in aero. But I do not see a 2' growth on a 4' plant. They get wider but not to much taller as a tree. JK

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Jk I'm noticing my mangos are growing more in width than in Height but this gscxstarfighter is just reaching for the stars. I will post new pics next week. Also was wondering what centers do you prefer? So your saying you pre veg then once your roots hit the water you veg 10 days? Jk thanks for all the tips and positive vibes.
Drdre

J

Jalisco Kid

Jk I'm noticing my mangos are growing more in width than in Height but this gscxstarfighter is just reaching for the stars. I will post new pics next week. Also was wondering what centers do you prefer? So your saying you pre veg then once your roots hit the water you veg 10 days? Jk thanks for all the tips and positive vibes.
Drdre
I prefer for myself(because of my patients) 5'6" centers. It is a lot more work and harder but I get more out of my room. All my installs min 6'. if you can double stack 1000's I would go 6'6".
I was refering to my cloner,I like to pull them now when they are about 18" long.Slap them in there with my" T" pvc support, strap them to the pvc with some velcro. That gets me enough root out the bucket I do not have to wait long for them to take off. My last 2 designs for myself I added some things that really helped the roots along. Suerte JK

J

Jalisco Kid

I know you 2 that if you asked,really asked yourself what would work you would already know the answer. If not turn in your class 1 grower's lic. JK

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Starfighter x gsc day 11 of flower

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You are worried they will grow in to the horizontal umbrella?

Latest posts

Top Bottom