Dream cookie
Dream cookie 2
Dream cookie 3
Dream cookie 4
Dream cookie 5
Dream cookie 6
Dream cookie 7
Dream Cookie
father: girl scout candy(alien rock candy x girl scout cookies),mother: super blue dream,indica/sativa: 50 %indica/50% sativa ,flowering time:56-63 days, yield:heavy height:tall , 24.89%thc
Here are some pics of our selected pheno of dream cookie. This strain is a favorite for commercial growers. Blue dream yield with the cookie punch and potency! Reeking of blue berry cookie funk dream cookie is a winner that checks all the boxes as a keeper strain.

MSgenetics

MSgenetics

Breeder
Staff
Awesome job man.. it's look gorgeous... how's the yield-M2
Thank u sir. Yield is very heavy. One of our best producers . Blue dream weight with cookie quality nugs . A favorite for commercial growers. Seeds are available on Thc bay.

kushdaking

kushdaking

Thank u sir. Yield is very heavy. One of our best producers . Blue dream weight with cookie quality nugs . A favorite for commercial growers. Seeds are available on Thc bay.
Ordering this week... I'll post a grow journal and throw your name around... I can't wait to hunt on these... any particular phenos to look for??

MSgenetics

MSgenetics

Breeder
Staff
Ordering this week... I'll post a grow journal and throw your name around... I can't wait to hunt on these... any particular phenos to look for??
Sorry for the late response was off the grid for awhile. The cookie dominant phenos have been the best smoke. I found 2 really good ones that reek of blueberry and cookies. Super potent. U will also find phenos leaning towards the super blue dream mother and the alien rock candy in the Girl Scout candy father. The best one I found had cookie dominant structure and potency with the blue berry smell that was more Indica dominant. Not a big sativa fan so I wasn't happy till I found a pheno I enjoyed smoking .

Latest posts

Top Bottom